OT: - Bills | The Boneyard

OT: Bills

Reaction Score
After the first 2 games they looked on their way to being one of the worst teams in NFL history, the rookie QB looked way in over his head, and it was so bad a player retired at halftime. They are currently up 24-0 in the first half at Minnesota and Josh Allen looks all world. Sports can be strange at times.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
After the first 2 games they looked on their way to being one of the worst teams in NFL history, the rookie QB looked way in over his head, and it was so bad a player retired at halftime. They are currently up 24-0 in the first half at Minnesota and Josh Allen looks all world. Sports can be strange at times.

That's the NFL too. Such an up and down league. So hard to be consistent game in game out, never mind year in year out.

Reaction Score
That's the NFL too. Such an up and down league. So hard to be consistent game in game out, never mind year in year out.
The Bills game is going to eliminate many people from their survivor pool. I was going to take Vikings, but took Jaguars instead. Going to Green Bay for my first time next week. Packers playing Bills. Taught sure win next week, but now not so sure.

Reaction Score
My survivors are gone. Minny and Houston. Damn giants

Reaction Score
The Bills were a playoff team last year. They got rid of their albatross of a QB ho was always late on his throws and could never get YAC for his WRs. They decided to start a guy who shouldn't be in the NFL to open the season. Not a mystery what is going on.

Reaction Score
As a long-suffering Vikings fan, I can always
count on them crap$ping the bed at least once in a season. Hoping they got it out of their system.
That was a pathetic performance

Reaction Score
Any given Sunday, the Lions are taking to the Pats right now I'm expecting the Lions to be the Lions and blow it and the Pats to be the Pats and come from behind a lot of time.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I honestly hate football.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Any given Sunday, the Lions are taking to the Pats right now I'm expecting the Lions to be the Lions and blow it and the Pats to be the Pats and come from behind a lot of time.

Patriots first 4 to sometimes 6 games of the year are always a tossup.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I honestly hate football.
One of the all time great lines I've heard was when I was chatting privately with Fishy about Minnesota.

"Being a Vikings fans is like being *frucked* in the heart with a cactus."

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Being a Viking fan is just not a good experience.

We had to go to a wake today.

It wasn't really someone we knew well, but we had to go and then you have to sit there for a while.

So we're there for an hour.

While we're there, I feel my phone buzzing in my jacket pocket.

If you're a Viking fan, you know what that means....it's Sunday and the Vikings are doing something extraordinary. When we got out, there wasn't any part of me that was surprised that they were down 27-0.

Reaction Score
I'm a Browns fan. The drive, the fumble(Byner), Modell moving the team to Baltimore, and the last 19 years of being a laughing stock with a laundry list of brutal QB's that could make a circus clown cry. I always tell my Dad I wished he passed on to me something less socially painful like a hunchback, a lazy eye or a 3rd nipple. I feel your pain but I think I got you beat Fishy.

Reaction Score
The Vikings we're my lock in a sudden death pool.

Figures

Reaction Score
Oh, I almost forgot Red Right 88. The play where Brian Sipe threw the pick in the end zone going for Ozzy in the playoffs against the Raiders. Think it was 1980 season, 81 playoffs. The year the Raiders with Plunkett beat Jaws and Philly in the Super Bowl. I feel like George Costanza in the Andrea Doria episode talking about all the miserable things that happened to him to get an apartment.

Reaction Score
Will be gone to Toronto soon.

Then put some stupid red maple leaf in their logo, like we don't know Toronto is in Canada.

Nope. That possibility is dead and done. Their owner just poured over a billion into his sports village downtown. He's already buying up huge swaths of land to move the Bills, and he'll do it with the help of the state since the Bills are the only New York team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom