Bill Raftery files trademark applications for ‘Onions!’ and ‘With a Kiss! | The Boneyard

Bill Raftery files trademark applications for ‘Onions!’ and ‘With a Kiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I once expressed my affection for my girlfriend with a kiss while I had onions on my breath. I guess I'm in trouble not only with her but in double trouble with Raftery.

Reaction Score
Does he have any plans to trademark "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, why wouldn't you pass the ball?!" which ruined the call during Nolan's dunk at the end of the Michigan State game (with Giffey open down low).

Reaction Score
Does he have any plans to trademark "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, why wouldn't you pass the ball?!" which ruined the call during Nolan's dunk at the end of the Michigan State game (with Giffey open down low).
He had a good point. Nolan has missed multiple dunks at UConn

Reaction Score
I have some trademark experience.
We are probably going to want to file on "Senhor Testiculo," "in 20 minutes," "how many cell phones do you have?" "6/4 280" "Makers Muppet" and, probably our best bet at actually getting a TM registered, "Hilton Units."

Reaction Score
He had a good point. Nolan has missed multiple dunks at UConn

Sure, he should've passed but I found that whining voice irritating at such an exciting moment at the end of the game when it was all but won. Shut up and let Verne do the PBP.

Reaction Score
this dude is just another grey from ufo who needz to go back from whence he came pronto-tres boring like his pals stickytee et al

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm not a lawyer, but *puts thumbs in imaginary suspenders* I think having a phrase trademarked doesn't mean folks can't use the phrase, just that they can't use it to advertise whatever knick-knacks and do-dads they're selling.

We're not trying to have serious talk here.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Can you imagine how rich the guy who wrote 'Happy Birthday' would be if we all had to pay him when we sing it?

Reaction Score
I'm not a lawyer, but *puts thumbs in imaginary suspenders* I think having a phrase trademarked doesn't mean folks can't use the phrase, just that they can't use it to advertise whatever knick-knacks and do-dads they're selling.
Do we have to put smiley faces on every sarcastic post on here? I figured the exclamation point was enough.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do we have to put smiley faces on every sarcastic post on here? I figured the exclamation point was enough.

Sarcasm requires TWO exclamation points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom