BILICHICK & GENO SHARE SAME PHILOSOPHY IN PRACTICE | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BILICHICK & GENO SHARE SAME PHILOSOPHY IN PRACTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
THIS JUST IN...STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A SMEAR CAMPAGN & CONSPIRACY

NBC – Among the many people who had contact with the Patriots pigskin used in Sunday’s AFC championship — which were reportedly underinflated — were the ball boys.

And one former ball boy (who did not take part in Sunday’s match) told NBC News that his goal was always to prepare the ball to the quarterback’s preference and hope they passed inspection, and that it would have been very difficult to tamper with them afterward. Eric Kester, who was a ball boy for the Chicago Bears in 2003, says he can’t speculate about the controversy dubbed “Deflate-Gate,” but he remembers how the preparation worked — starting with the delivery of factory-fresh balls a few days before a game.

Two hours before kickoff, he would bring the balls to the referees’ locker room for inspection. “I recall them having a pressure gauge in the locker room, but most often they just squeezed the balls, turned them over in their hands a few times each, and inspected the laces.

I don’t recall them ever rejecting one of our balls,” he said. And there you have it.

The refs don’t use the pressure gauge. They just squeeze the balls, turn them over a few times and inspect the laces. So that may explain why the NFL is in such a pickle here. The Patriots followed the rules just like they always follow the rules. They handed the balls to the refs and the refs said they were good to go.

Contrary to what that slimebag Ron Borges said nobody could tell the difference in air pressure. Nobody tampered with the footballs. They were given the green light. It was only after the Colts made a stink about the footballs that anybody even gave it a second thought. Sure the balls may have come in under weight, but that isn’t the Patriots fault.

We followed the rulebook by the letter of the law. Same exact thing Aaron Rodgers said all QB’s do. So that’s why the NFL hasn’t said anything and may never say anything. We’re clean. They know it. We know it. Everybody knows it. This has nothing to do with air pressure in footballs.

This has nothing to do with competitive advantages. Like I said earlier this is just a smear campaign against the winningest franchise in the history of sport. If you can’t beat um…smear em. And you know what the saddest part about all this is? We’ve already seen this song and dance before.

America has already fallen for this same exact thing. This is John Tomase 2.0. Remember when Tomase highjacked Superbowl week with a totally fabricated story about the Patriots taping a Rams walk through practice. That’s all anybody talked about all week leading up to the Pats vs. Giants Superbowl. Turned out Tomase just made the story up out of thin air to get his name in the headlines. A way to distract the Patriots from the job at hand. All because my friend Bill (Belichick) was mean to him at a press conference.

This year it’s the Colts and the Ravens who are butthurt. Every second that goes by without the NFL saying a peep leads me to believe once again this is just a giant conspiracy designed to distract the Patriots in the most important two weeks of the year. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Reaction Score
Malevoc# you should read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary/dp/0985467002#

It's a quick read and VERY convincing. I'm a Patriots fan, but I am also 100% sure they did all the Spygate stuff, and probably more. I'm also sure that no matter if they were stealing defensive signals, the linemen still had to block, Tom Brady still had to throw pinpoint passes, and the receivers still had to run good routes and catch the ball - all better than the other teams. Ditto if the balls were a little soft last Sunday.

Reaction Score
Malevoc# you should read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary/dp/0985467002#

It's a quick read and VERY convincing. I'm a Patriots fan, but I am also 100% sure they did all the Spygate stuff, and probably more. I'm also sure that no matter if they were stealing defensive signals, the linemen still had to block, Tom Brady still had to throw pinpoint passes, and the receivers still had to run good routes and catch the ball - all better than the other teams. Ditto if the balls were a little soft last Sunday.

Its like this with me (like Bill Cowher) told bilichick when he was interviewing him. "Every football team was doing the same thing" NE just got snitched out thats all. And thats why so many head coaches couldn't & didn't make bones about it.

Jimmie Johnson admitted to doing it as well as many other coaches. But the hating fans hate it when your floating on success for so long. Them and the media made it fly.

How many teams u think out there love the uconn women with all the successful seasons Uconn has had? They wasted no time jumping on that (Mo'Ne) Incident.

You even saw how Muffet frowned and refuse to give a standing ovation to Stewart when she accepted her reward...Even if you think your own player deserved it instead of Stewart, still stand & be a good sport.

Even after spygate Tom lead his team to 2 more SB'S...Both games he did his job and left the game after putting NE ahead. But the defense gave it back. Our DB'S sucked in both of those SB.

In spygate every opposing team were stealing signals. Except some nitwit on NE choose to use a video to steal his signals. Thats basically what it was all about. Nothing more at all.

With the alleged deflated issue. NE did what they always do. But the refs didn't do their job. This was a witch hunt. Smear campaign written all on it. Seems like the commissioner is trying to repatch his image after the ray rice accident. It will all come out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom