Bilas 2013-2015 Top 25 | The Boneyard

Bilas 2013-2015 Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In all these they've either been in that range (14-16) or not ranked at all. Kind of strange that nobody has them in the 16-25 range. I mean if some people don't rank them at all wouldn't others think they're on the fringe of the top 25?

Eh, who cares. Let them show it on the court!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I actually liked his first comment the most. Good for Bilas.

Reaction Score
Bilas is a smug tool; but he's one of the best analysts in cbb
I've noticed that your board really does not like Bilas, while basically every other fan base recognizes how great he is. What did he say about you guys that made you so mad?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Bilas is the best and brightest college hoops analyst out there. He's also got a great sense of humor. His morning rap lines on twitter are great. And best of all, he's essentially alone among major media figures in outing the NCAA for the biased, unreasonable fascists that they are.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I've noticed that your board really does not like Bilas, while basically every other fan base recognizes how great he is. What did he say about you guys that made you so mad?

"Your board" is a wild generalization. Lots of people on the Boneyard like Bilas. To stoop to generalization myself, I'd say that a sizable majority of posters here speak positively about him. I personally think he's very good.

Reaction Score
referronst: 576446 said:
"Your board" is a wild generalization. Lots of people on the Boneyard like Bilas. To stoop to generalization myself, I'd say that a sizable majority of posters here speak positively about him. I personally think he's very good.

He was referring to the Providence site, not this one.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I know we like him. He's awesome. I'm trying to figure out why the Providence board doesn't. I'm genuinely curious because I don't see smugness in Jay's commentary at all. He's usually such a breath of fresh air compared to all the other clownshoes.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I know we like him. He's awesome. I'm trying to figure out why the Providence board doesn't. I'm genuinely curious because I don't see smugness in Jay's commentary at all. He's usually such a breath of fresh air compared to all the other clownshoes.

It stems from his referring to our head coach as Keno Avis(no D in providence). He was accurate; but snarky about it. I like what he says, he's the best in the game. I feel he goes out of his way to say things that try to let you know he's a lot smarter than you.

Reaction Score
It stems from his referring to our head coach as Keno Avis(no D in providence). He was accurate; but snarky about it. I like what he says, he's the best in the game. I feel he goes out of his way to say things that try to let you know he's a lot smarter than you.
I believe Bilas has a law degree. He is a smarty pants. I like Jay. One of the few who was willing to say on TV that what the NCAA did to UConn was BS. I tend agree with him a lot more than I don't. He's one of the few ESPN guys who rarely says rediculous or biased things. The guy does his homework.

Reaction Score
It's like anybody else, people like Bilas when he says something flattering about the program. The different is that when Bilas calls Michael Carter Williams the best point guard in the country and leaves Napier out of his assessment of the best pgs around, people ignore it. If it was Vitale or Jay Williams there would be an angry thread about how biased (or, more likely, "bias") he was, or how he has always hated UConn.

Reaction Score
It's like anybody else, people like Bilas when he says something flattering about the program. The different is that when Bilas calls Michael Carter Williams the best point guard in the country and leaves Napier out of his assessment of the best pgs around, people ignore it. If it was Vitale or Jay Williams there would be an angry thread about how biased (or, more likely, "bias") he was, or how he has always hated UConn.

Most people remember Bilas saying the Cousy award omitting Napier as a finalist was an absolute joke. Therefore, he does think Napier is one of the top 10 PGs in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom