Big Ten Refs? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big Ten Refs?

Reaction Score
Those refs were pros. Notice how the bad calls seem to go away once Iowa had a big lead? They would’ve come back if we got it close.
I mean that arm hook flagarant was insane. I counted 4 times an Iowa big did it after that. No call

Reaction Score
I don’t think you even remotely understood my point, Guy. Reading comprehension of a third grader.

I wasn’t knocking Hurley... I love the passion... I was knocking these biased big10 refs for coordinating to call everything against UConn and T him up because they don’t respect him yet. not sure how JB is relevant, I said there are certain legends that refs fear and thus they don’t call ticky tack fouls against , like they did against us last night

If you posted the original you had an Orange S above your name in the pic as if a Cuse fan. I know you don't now but you did then and why? So my reaction was to a Cuse fan not you so don't "Guy" me or third grade me because when you originally posted you looked like a Cuse fan. No apology necessary.

C

Chief00

I mean that arm hook flagarant was insane. I counted 4 times an Iowa big did it after that. No call
Even that I play I thought the Iowa player did the hooking but with on top leverage.
McCaffery was also great using his off arm as a battering ram to keep the pressure at bay. Chief though had to admire that - but it’s easier to do when the refs are in the bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Even that I play I thought the Iowa player did the hooking but with on top leverage.
McCaffery was also great using his off arm as a battering ram to keep the pressure at bay. Chief though had to admire that - but it’s eadier to do when the refs are in the bag.

McCaffrey last night and Carey Thursday many left handed hold offs dribbling and even going in to finish. Refs call it the wrong way quite often shows their ineptness. Problem with most they never played the game, book refs.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I was watching on phone sneaking peaks when I could as my wife insisted we HAD to finish the Haunting of Hill House last night. Not joking, every time I looked Iowa was on the line. Our aggressive defense will lead to fouls but it seemed silly. I’m glad we have a coach will back his players now at least.

Every time I looked down at the Hockey game I saw an offensive foul and Iowa FTs. GF eventually gave me the "you know, they play better when you don't watch it" hint to put the damn phone down.

Reaction Score
I was watching on phone sneaking peaks when I could as my wife insisted we HAD to finish the Haunting of Hill House last night. Not joking, every time I looked Iowa was on the line. Our aggressive defense will lead to fouls but it seemed silly. I’m glad we have a coach will back his players now at least.

Really? You lost to your wife and Haunting of the damn Hill House?

Would you like counseling?

C

Chief00

So even Chief must ask - what are the mechanics that delivers a long time Big10 ref to this neutral court game?
How does that work? Would it have been that difficult to get SEC, ACC, PAC10, Big East or Big 12 refs for this game at MSG?

There’s a long term learning here for Dave and Danny before you sign up for a tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
get real. lets say free throws go from iowa 35-15 to 30-20, and 4 made 3pg to 8 3pg. that's about +16 points right there..idk if we win the game, but that's not an unreasonable observation...refs hosed us, duh. we good, and gonna get better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom