Big Papi | The Boneyard

Big Papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
By my count he had three hits on that phone, that's one more then the Yanks got yesterday. Pap also almost took out the 100 million dollar man on the bench. So now he'll get suspended with his club a half game back. A real team guy, no way he is on anything.

Reaction Score
By my count he had three hits on that phone, that's one more then the Yanks got yesterday. Pap also almost took out the 100 million dollar man on the bench. So now he'll get suspended with his club a half game back. A real team guy, no way he is on anything.

Okay help me out here.....not sure what the heck you're talking about besides the obvious 2 hits they Yanks got yesterday?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I can say, as a yankee fan, Papi got jobbed on that call and Paul O'Neill would be proud of what he did to that phone.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Those 2 strike calls were awful calls and I don't blame him. Normally a pretty laid back player, Papi just went off and the telephone had to pay. No big deal. BTW, the strike zone in that series was inconsistent and terrible. As Subba said, it brought back memories of Paul O'Neil.

Reaction Score
Those 2 strike calls were awful calls and I don't blame him. Normally a pretty laid back player, Papi just went off and the telephone had to pay. No big deal. BTW, the strike zone in that series was inconsistent and terrible. As Subba said, it brought back memories of Paul O'Neil.

To say they were "awful" would mean you were a Sox fan.......his assumption on strike 1 was on him, stay in the box like a baseball player and don't start throwing your bat before he makes the call, you're asking for trouble and he got it. Next one, oh well he probably already pissed the guy off with his hissy fit so you get what you deserve......and no one made him swing at strike 3.......!! Got what he deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom