Big man recruiting pitch | The Boneyard

Big man recruiting pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

We need you, your basically guaranteed a starting spot, you will be a focal point on our team, Uconn puts bigs in the NBA, and finally you are another piece to NAT puzzle. if that is not convincing enough than Ollie needs his dam contract already! Yes DJohnson am talking to you.....

Reaction Score
"We can't say for sure right now who your coach is going to be, and you're going to be playing against Boise State and TCU rather than Duke and North Carolina, but on the plus side our fans will turn on you the first time you don't get 15 rebounds ..."

Sign me up.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Come to UConn and your new Uncle Fishy will buy you a car.
With that name do you think they'll bite?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A famous American once said, "The time for half measures and talk is over"...actually, that was probably a famous Australian and he was playing an ancient Roman or something like that, but the point still stands.

I'm past recruiting pitches and flowery promises. Hear me now...by God, I will wallpaper someone's dorm room with cash. That ain't what it looks like, Mr. NCAA Man, those are just teeny lil posters of Benjamin Franklin.

We're in the conference wilderness and it's time to start bringing a gun to the knife fight. If other schools have a river of dirty money, we need a tsunami. I'm gonna need a payroll company to keep track of this operation - someone call ADP because I've gone rogue.

I'm World Wide Fishy and every high school senior or junior 6'9" and over is my nephew. If you can rebound the basketball, you and me got a pre-existing relationship. I'm your mother's brother on your dad's side, I'm Aunt Ethel's boyfriend, I'm your dad's mom, I'm the midwife who tugged you into this world - whatever gets the job done.

Reaction Score
come to uconn......we dont know who our coach will be, what our conference will be, how many fans will show up to the game......but yeah, a few years ago we sent many guys to the nba, played in 4 final fours, won 3 titles, have a hall of fame, 800 win coach.......oh, how good it was.

H

Huskieforlife

"We can't say for sure right now who your coach is going to be, and you're going to be playing against Boise State and TCU rather than Duke and North Carolina, but on the plus side our fans will turn on you the first time you don't get 15 rebounds ..."

Sign me up.
I know that's sad and true but I could not help but laughing.

H

Huskieforlife

A famous American once said, "The time for half measures and talk is over"...actually, that was probably a famous Australian and he was playing an ancient Roman or something like that, but the point still stands.

I'm past recruiting pitches and flowery promises. Hear me now...by God, I will wallpaper someone's dorm room with cash. That ain't what it looks like, Mr. NCAA Man, those are just teeny lil posters of Benjamin Franklin.

We're in the conference wilderness and it's time to start bringing a gun to the knife fight. If other schools have a river of dirty money, we need a tsunami. I'm gonna need a payroll company to keep track of this operation - someone call ADP because I've gone rogue.

I'm World Wide Fishy and every high school senior or junior 6'9" and over is my nephew. If you can rebound the basketball, you and me got a pre-existing relationship. I'm your mother's brother on your dad's side, I'm Aunt Ethel's boyfriend, I'm your dad's mom, I'm the midwife who tugged you into this world - whatever gets the job done.
Now that's what am talking about!

#BiGMoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member