Big East Tournament Bracket | The Boneyard

Big East Tournament Bracket

Reaction Score
Win it and be battle tested! A few days to heal and then bring it!

Reaction Score
In a six or seven NCAA bid league -You've got a lot of parity among teams. Upsets can definitely happen. UConn is as talented as any team in the league. Get everyone healthy and focused. Lets do this

Reaction Score
Really shows why you don’t want to be #4. I’m fine with this draw.
Because it stinks for those of us, like me, who wake up at 5:30 for work.

Does waking up at 4:30 and watching on record make me a casual fan? #existentialdilemma

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This'll be our first Big East Tourney in front of fans at MSG since 2012. It's been way too long. I love this video tcf15 posted last year - great song & highlight clip of our best MSG moments. Get the hype started!

Reaction Score
St. John’s is no joke and I wouldn’t want to play them on their home floor. They look like a tournament worthy team but unlike PC they have been one of the unluckiest teams in the country (340 out of 347). They’re my dark horse for making a run in the BET. The trio of Posh, Wheeler and Champignie can cause trouble.

Reaction Score
St. John’s is no joke and I wouldn’t want to play them on their home floor. They look like a tournament worthy team but unlike PC they have been one of the unluckiest teams in the country (340 out of 347). They’re my dark horse for making a run in the BET. The trio of Posh, Wheeler and Champignie can cause trouble.
Likely playing Nova in their second game-Home game for St Johns- Keep Nova off the foul line and press them all game long. Nothing to lose. Just play loose. Mike A is a great in-game coach. Could be first big upset of the BET.

Reaction Score
It’s closer to St Johns but actually MSG is one of Nova’s home courts

Reaction Score
I envision several upsets in the BET. There’s always one team that comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone- as what happened last year.

Reaction Score
Nova doesn’t play home games at MSG…St Johns does. Get your facts straight
He is trolling, Hurleyman. He knows full well the hostile crowd that awaits his team if they play UConn at MSG. But he pokes his nose in here anyway to get a reminder.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom