Big East=Recruitment Advantage? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East=Recruitment Advantage?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not saying you are wrong but week 4 is December and past the signing period. But you tell me what date she announced.
BTW, in an aside, Big East bottom-feeder Providence took down Utah tonight, at Utah. Does Stanford play the Utes or do they pass on that game? :rolleyes:
:eek:
Haley Jones signed on November 28th, 2018 (Wednesday) and made those comments that same day.
The coaches poll I sent you was from the next week because the polls are updated normally on Mondays. Google can be your friend if you let it. It's getting very taxing correcting you.

Providence is in 1st place (best record) in the BE hardly a bottom feeder.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This conversation seems to have evolved from a discussion of a recruit's announcement to an analysis of the PAC12. I'll leave that to those who follow the conference. I became a fan of PAC12 watching OSU when Hamblin was a senior and my knowledge of the rest has just been watching the Huskies beat them all, often and decisively. (Stanford excluded) I'll be watching again starting in January, when the games among the top 3 are played.
This conversation devolved because you refused to believe the recruits words- which is fine. Alternately you seem to be a big fan of Massey. Where does Massey have the Pac12 conference ranked for WCBB?
Hint: It is pretty much the same conference rankings as a year ago.

Reaction Score
:eek:
Providence is in 1st place (best record) in the BE hardly a bottom feeder.

Come on CoCo. How long have you been following the Big east? By your method Arizona and Colorado are the top of the PAC12. I've made some factual errors but you are denying reality with that comment.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Come on CoCo. How long have you been following the Big east? By your method Arizona and Colorado are the top of the PAC12. I've made some factual errors but you are denying reality with that comment.
I've been following the BE since it began. That's long enough to know that Providence WBB finished tied for 1st in the BE in the BE's inaugural season.
BTW it is not my rankings that has Arizona and Colorado at the top of the Pac 12, you'll have to take that up with ESPN.
1576609950986.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This conversation devolved because you refused to believe the recruits words- which is fine. Alternately you seem to be a big fan of Massey. Where does Massey have the Pac12 conference ranked for WCBB?
Hint: It is pretty much the same conference rankings as a year ago.

You are using "relative strength" to make your point. I have already stated that IMO there are zero strong, challenging conferences for an elite team. The PAC 12 is the best of a mediocre bunch. That's the reality of wcbb. It's always been that way. Are we going to go around and around on that point?

And I am not denying her words. I agree she was quoted correctly. I suggest you review my posts and instead of finding my factual errors again, read the rest and comment on my main point, highlighted above. I think you agreed with me so why are you intent on debating this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom