Big East Presidents to meet tonight... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Big East Presidents to meet tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Unless UConn is 100% sure their ACC invite is coming, they can't walk away from USF/Cinci/WVU/RU. Today they are in a better position than some of those schools, but they might not be tomorrow.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Unless UConn is 100% sure their ACC invite is coming, they can't walk away from USF/Cinci/WVU/RU. Today they are in a better position than some of those schools, but they might not be tomorrow.

Totally agree here. Until ink is on the paper to the ACC, UConn needs to make sure the Big East will still be a viable conference.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
+1

Reaction Score

With that tweet from Jacobs and the recent article from the NewsTimes - I'm starting to feel that UConn/Susan Herbst knows something no one else does.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
With that tweet from Jacobs and the recent article from the NewsTimes - I'm starting to feel that UConn/Susan Herbst knows something no one else does.

I hope she does, but there is only one out (ACC) and trying to pretend differently isn't going to fool anyone.

Reaction Score
Actually, Susan is playing Hold-em with me in CT tonight. I spoke to her earlier today and I asked what she was holding, all she would tell me is that she had 7 outs.....

Reaction Score

you are not going out on a limb there. Our information comes from messages boards, twitter, our buddies cousin who's old roommate works in the athletic department at Kansas St or Wake Forest, etc.

Reaction Score
I hope she does, but there is only one out (ACC) and trying to pretend differently isn't going to fool anyone.

might be two, a longshot, but it might be two

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's not symbolic. Where do you think the easiest place to get everyone together on short notice is due to flight availability?
Newark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69