Big East Media Day This Thursday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Media Day This Thursday

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe CW will make the All-Big East Team.
If she gets POY then she is automatically on the team. But even if she doesn't get it I also believe that she makes the team.

Reaction Score
Although I'm pleased with the pre season awards I don't quite understand EW on the all conf. team. Is she 100 per cent healthy? She hasn't played in what 2 full seasons? Will she start on game 1? Comments?

Reaction Score
Although I'm pleased with the pre season awards I don't quite understand EW on the all conf. team. Is she 100 per cent healthy? She hasn't played in what 2 full seasons? Will she start on game 1? Comments?
One full season, not two.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While I'm well aware of Bueckers' talent and potential, I am a little surprised that GA isn't doing much media pumping of the brakes with her as he customarily does with freshman. Could be a good sign.
In addition, with Paige’s ability to make a bundle of money by marketing her image, Geno will probably be asking Paige to pick up the check whenever the team travels.....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score

She has missed one season and all reports say she will be 100% by the start of season. She will ABSOLUTELY start from day 1 and has the talent to be one of the best scorers in the country!

Reaction Score
Note that Geno said that while the chemistry among the players is good, it hasn't translated to consistency on the practice floor yet. I suspect the first few games are going to create some heart burn if that is still an issue in another couple of weeks. To be expected with so many new moving parts.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn Portion of Big East Media Day PodCast. Listen Free to Husky Bytes on iHeartRadio Podcasts | iHeartRadio

First Question from Michelle Voepell from ESPN is not Basketball Related. Also Jeff Jacobs first question was not Basketball related. Enough....

Geno explicitly ranking the freshman by 'how well they are fitting in on the court with the returning players
Nika, Aliyah and Paige seem to be about on the same tier and look at times like they have been playing college ball, Mir once in a while, Piath less and Autumn ... but each has gotten better

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom