Big East: Louisville's Marra Re-tears ACL | The Boneyard

Big East: Louisville's Marra Re-tears ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like Ville, in a competitive kind of way. Damn that hurts, kid is just unlucky. Makes us feel fortunate that we have avoided these kinds of things.

Reaction Score
I want to beat Louisville, but I generally pull for them over just about any other BE team--they're fans are knowledgable and respectful. They've been my favorite (really, least favorite because they tend to beat us recently) rival aside from Syracuse and Pitt in the last couple years.

This sucks, and I hope the NCAA does what it didn't do with Abromitis and gives him another year.

Reaction Score
I like Ville, in a competitive kind of way. Damn that hurts, kid is just unlucky. Makes us feel fortunate that we have avoided these kinds of things.
Well, we had AJ Price with AVM and a torn ACL...

Reaction Score
Awful new for a NY kid who played hard and could shoot it!! Tough for the Ville......

Reaction Score
Does Louisville have a killer injury every year? I cannot remember the last team that Ville had where they didn't lose a starter or expected starter for the season. Seems like they are snakebitten.

Reaction Score
I like Louisville a lot. Always have. Like their style, like their players, and like their pound-em-on-the-table coach. Go old school boy.

It's too bad this kid's career has been marra-d by injury.

I'll forever have the image of their fans decked out all in red pulling their wheelie-bags around in front of Madison Square Garden, having just exited the train from the covered wagon from the donkey cart, and if you don't get that reference, you'd better figure out why.

Reaction Score
Hate to hear that- never want to see that happen to a player- even a dookie. I like L-ville. I route for them all the time and they do hate uK (Pe-Toowey!) more then anyone.

Reaction Score
Awful news. Feel for the kid, his 'mates, and the fans. Hopefully, he can come back a la Robbie Hummel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom