Big East Conference Game Thread - January | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Big East Conference Game Thread - January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Game going right down to the wire and Marquette is hanging in there without Justin Lewis bringing his A game. Morsell is keeping them in it.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Durham is locked in. Going to be a good last few minutes.

Reaction Score
Wow great game. Justin Lewis trying to take it over for Marquette now. Go Marquette!

Reaction Score
Exciting game. I love watching games like this when I’m not emotionally invested. Lmao
That's why I stopped betting on sports once my first deposit dried off.

Nate Watson has been a beast these last few minutes.

Reaction Score
Going down to last possession with Marquette down 2 and the ball. Exciting game. Go Marquette! Damn should have go to Lewis to begin with. Should of made that bunny off the rebound too. Boo!

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for Providence season to end sooo under their fanbases’s current expectations. So overrated.

Reaction Score
Exciting game! Kicking myself for betting Marquette ML instead of +2.5.

Reaction Score
I mean i've drove the bus on the PC is overrated train. But they were damn good today. Can't take that from them.
Providence is a good team but I don't think they're built for success in the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
I mean i've drove the bus on the PC is overrated train. But they were damn good today. Can't take that from them.
They keep squeaking out games they don’t cover in. I’m not looking for an argument. It is what it is.

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for Providence season to end sooo under their fanbases’s current expectations. So overrated.
Can't stand Providence but they are not overrated. They have some good players and Durham has helped their toughness. They are a tough well coached team.

Reaction Score
They’re winning and they just beat a team we are raving about beating, yet so many here laugh at them. We have some whacky fans I’ll tell you, give credit where credit is due. They are tough and will not be fun to play for anyone. Was rooting hard against them today but respect the grittiness they play with.

Marquette guy walks into the lane on a FT miss, guy makes 2 stupid player. Morsell did not foul Durham (not a fan always falling) that hurt. Watson was tougher than their bigs down the stretch. They were too worried about blocking shots and not getting rebounds.

Dunkin more of a Home court advantage than we’ve had in years, well done by their fans and students who had a couple mile walk to the DD.

Reaction Score
Wow what a great game and atmosphere at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence-they were loud as hell. I am so glad UConn is back in the Big East. I have much more interest in non-UConn conference games in the Big East then I ever did in the AAC. I am not even trying to dig at the AAC as I think UConn let the AAC down after 2016 more than the AAC let them down. But other than SMU, Cincinnati, Houston, and Wichita State playing each other, I didn't have any interest in the non-UConn AAC games. Tulane, Tulsa, East Carolina, USF, and UCF are a bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom