Big, Big Monday for Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big, Big Monday for Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Baylor has had a tight game so far but is pulling ahead. Kalini Brown with 21 points and 16 rebounds.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
In my opinion, we were pretty sloppy tonight.. and still pretty much dominated this game. Coates and Wilson dealt with frustration and fouls all night basically. Wilson has to learn how to remain in the game, she lost her head several times tonight and that's not good for a team leader. She will mature. This team cannot forget about it's frontcourt.

It's good to know that we can score without our very good frontcourt.. Davis, Gray and Cuevas had 70 points tonight, Davis was VERY efficient tonight and scored 37 points by herself with one three coming almost from half court. She basically beat Kelsey Mitchell at her own game tonight.

Overall I'm very impressed with how we won. The game wasn't really as close as the final score, SC missed a plethora of free throws (surprise! not really..) and played freshmen for the last 1:30. This team is going to be very good when they put it all together.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
In my opinion, we were pretty sloppy tonight.. and still pretty much dominated this game. Coates and Wilson dealt with frustration and fouls all night basically. Wilson has to learn how to remain in the game, she lost her head several times tonight and that's not good for a team leader. She will mature. This team cannot forget about it's frontcourt.

It's good to know that we can score without our very good frontcourt.. Davis, Gray and Cuevas had 70 points tonight, Davis was VERY efficient tonight and scored 37 points by herself with one three coming almost from half court. She basically beat Kelsey Mitchell at her own game tonight.

Overall I'm very impressed with how we won. The game wasn't really as close as the final score, SC missed a plethora of free throws (surprise! not really..) and played freshmen for the last 1:30. This team is going to be very good when they put it all together.

I might have to revise my prediction for Dec 4th :oops:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
UConn
Texas
South Carolina
UCLA
Chattanooga

on edit: sorry easttexas...

Sorry, Java. Maybe Texas can beat Stanford.

If there is a better center in the nation than Kalani Brown I want to see her. She finished with 25 points and 19 rebounds. Just a beast!!

Canada from UCLA is REALLY good.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
At Ohio State and at Stanford could be tough wins and I'll go for another upset with Chattanooga prevailing.
Well I got one of three upsets. Stanford handles TX fairly easily. Good win by SC and very impressive production from the transfers - can they keep that up, and if they do is A'ja happy about it?
Chattanooga hung tough through three quarters trailing by one, but couldn't keep it close in the end losing by 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom