BET NYC recommendations | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BET NYC recommendations

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I once saw Jeter and Posada walking out of Tony's on the upper east side.

Was Jeter wearing sweats?

in the 90's a chick who was Miss Connecticut and went to HS with my Brother in Law went on a date with Jeter. He wore sweats on a date to a 5 star restaurant. Because I hate the Yankees, I make fun of it, but I have to admit I admire it in some small way.

Reaction Score
Good morning. I am traveling up from Atlanta for the Big East tournament next week. My brother and I were able get all access tickets and we will be taking our father for his 70th birthday. We are all UConn graduates and life long fans. We will be staying a few blocks from MSG. We are eating at Keen's Friday but don't have many other plans outside of watching a done of basketball. Can anyone recommend a couple of places for lunch? Is Legends the best UConn bar in the area? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Whatever you do and wherever you go, head anywhere but midtown during the day on Friday and Saturday. You'll be a 10 minute subway to anywhere in manhattan.

Reaction Score
Good morning. I am traveling up from Atlanta for the Big East tournament next week. My brother and I were able get all access tickets and we will be taking our father for his 70th birthday. We are all UConn graduates and life long fans. We will be staying a few blocks from MSG. We are eating at Keen's Friday but don't have many other plans outside of watching a done of basketball. Can anyone recommend a couple of places for lunch? Is Legends the best UConn bar in the area? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Good luck and legends awesome UConn sports bar, but went there about an hour and a half before the St. John’s game Saturday and it was mobbed. Couldn’t get a drink. Get there early. Great atmosphere tho

Reaction Score
Was Jeter wearing sweats?

in the 90's a chick who was Miss Connecticut and went to HS with my Brother in Law went on a date with Jeter. He wore sweats on a date to a 5 star restaurant. Because I hate the Yankees, I make fun of it, but I have to admit I admire it in some small way.
Thing is, today everyone wears sweats.

I think they were both very well dressed. I seem to remember nice leather jackets but I can't really remember. It was late 90's.

Props to you though. Not many people consider a NY slice a "snack" between meals. At least I don't.

Reaction Score
Keen's is a great steakhouse. In the Times Square area for Italian there's Carmine's and Tony's DiNapoli.

Reaction Score
Get the mutton chop.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Get the mutton chop.

It's the only real reason to go to Keens in my estimation. If you are getting Steaks I can name 10 better in a 1 mile radius. Its not that Keens is bad, it's really good. At that level its just fine distinctions. The mutton sets keens apart

Reaction Score
my two favorite pizza spots in the city are in midtown - Angelo’s & Patsy’s (43rd & 2nd ave). both a absolute fire

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom