BET 3, 4 5 & 6 seeds | The Boneyard

BET 3, 4 5 & 6 seeds

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Will be really tough games againt really tough opponents. That's assuming Nova is the six seed. If Nova is the seven, the two gets screwed with a tough first round matchup

With Moore at full strength and playing well for Nova, there's a fine line between the top six teams in the conference

Reaction Score
I’d prefer providence in 4/5 game rather then Creighton.

Providence plays at Georgetown today then finishes home with Xavier and Seton Hall.

Hopefully there is a loss there somewhere.

Creighton has Georgetown at home and DePaul away to finish.

Reaction Score
What if Providence beats Xavier and Creighton wins out. Would X be in the 4 seed?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’d prefer providence in 4/5 game rather then Creighton.

Providence plays at Georgetown today then finishes home with Xavier and Seton Hall.

Hopefully there is a loss there somewhere.

Creighton has Georgetown at home and DePaul away to finish.
I would prefer anyone other than creighton for our first game, but that is what we will end up with I think.We match up well with Marquette, and X has some issues.

Nova is playing real well, lucky that we can’t see them until final. I believe besides us, nova and creighton are the two toughest outs by the time BET gets here

Reaction Score
I would prefer anyone other than creighton for our first game, but that is what we will end up with I think.We match up well with Marquette, and X has some issues.

Nova is playing real well, lucky that we can’t see them until final. I believe besides us, nova and creighton are the two toughest outs by the time BET gets here

And we get them both back to back. Can’t go 0-2. Would be a total downer before NCAA and most likely keep us at the 5 or 6 line

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
What if Providence beats Xavier and Creighton wins out. Would X be in the 4 seed?

Xavier 3
Creighton 4

Tiebreaker is X went 1-1 vs Marquette, Creighton went 0-2

Reaction Score
I know that Villanova will have a brutal 2nd round matchup but man oh man do I want them on the other side of the bracket from us.

I would rather play anyone else than Nova right now, yes I could be nervouls for no reason and we whack them by 12 next weekend but still.. They are the scariest team in the BET right now.

Reaction Score

Agree.

Crazy to say but I think todays Providence game at Georgetown is our best chance of avoiding Creighton.

On a very important side note—I have tickets to Friday night and can’t miss work Thursday so desperately want us to win that game regardless of match up.

Reaction Score
I know that Villanova will have a brutal 2nd round matchup but man oh man do I want them on the other side of the bracket from us.

I would rather play anyone else than Nova right now, yes I could be nervouls for no reason and we whack them by 12 next weekend but still.. They are the scariest team in the BET right now.
The scariest team in the BET played at MSG yesterday — and it isn’t St. John’s.

Reaction Score
Unless Providence goes 1-2 in the last 3 games against Georgetown, Xavier, Seton Hall it'll likely be Creighton

Reaction Score
We already beat providence and creighton this year. For the latter loss we just had a bad offensive game and in a tough road environment. I don’t think it really matters , both tough but winnable games

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We already beat providence and creighton this year. For the latter loss we just had a bad offensive game and in a tough road environment. I don’t think it really matters , both tough but winnable games
They are all winnable for sure. Trust me other fans want their teams to avoid UConn . when talking about these scenarios I only add us to the equation on who I believe to be our toughest matchups, who is playing well etc… we already know that any of the top 5 (+ Nova now) can beat any of the other teams in that group on any given day, we’ve seen it time and again during conference season.

I believe out of that group Creighton and Nova are the toughest to beat. Providence just a hair behind.

Reaction Score
No doubt Nova is playing better and is a tough out. But let's not give them all the credit yesterday I mean what was Creighton doing allowing Dixon to get 31? McDermott did a great job figuring out how to defend a guy who couldn't score but not so much against a guy who could. Get a stop for crying out loud.

Reaction Score
We’re the most talented team in the BE
Playing in a home environment
Everyone should be afraid of playing us not us them .

Reaction Score
They are all winnable for sure. Trust me other fans want their teams to avoid UConn . when talking about these scenarios I only add us to the equation on who I believe to be our toughest matchups, who is playing well etc… we already know that any of the top 5 (+ Nova now) can beat any of the other teams in that group on any given day, we’ve seen it time and again during conference season.

I believe out of that group Creighton and Nova are the toughest to beat. Providence just a hair behind.

Why is Creighton tough for us to beat? We handled them fairly easily at home and almost beat them in a 3 point loss on the road.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom