Best way to get good seats for game at Cuse? | The Boneyard

Best way to get good seats for game at Cuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have any luck getting decent seats for the game on 2/11? Ticketmaster only has seats over the 50 yard line. Stubhub has a few lower levels for up to $1,000 each. Lower prices are out there for upper level but I think I'd rather watch it from home then sit up there.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Bring three goats to the Dome and just trade them for courtside seats.

Ever since the economy tanked, the barter system has taken hold in Syracuse and the goat meat will get some lucky Orange family through the winter.

Win win.

Reaction Score
Buy the seats on the 50...and then continue to look around.

In a few more weeks those will be considered great seats as they start selling seats 40 yards further away in the 3rd deck.

BTW, Goat is real good BBQ...Cabrito yum yum

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Buy the seats on the 50...and then continue to look around.

BTW, Goat is real good BBQ...Cabrito yum yum

There's actually a community farm near us that supports an order of nuns by selling goat meat and cheese. (Oddest business model ever, but it seems to work.)

Cabrito is really, really good.

Reaction Score
There's actually a community farm near us that supports an order of nuns by selling goat meat and cheese. (Oddest business model ever, but it seems to work.)

Cabrito is really, really good.

Hey bro...are you the infamous 6'6", 250lbs Dude?
After I GTL, U wanna come after me?

Fishy if you ever get down to San Antonio or Austin...I'll bring you to Coopers BBQ for some Cabrito
http://www.coopersbbqnewbraunfels.com/

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
To get good seats at a Syracuse game:

Bring 1 or more teenage boys and reserve a hotel room for them.

Oh wait a minute Bernie is gone!

Reaction Score
To get good seats at a Syracuse game:

Bring 1 or more teenage boys and reserve a hotel room for them.

Oh wait a minute Bernie is gone!

Are you the everyone hates over here? Just asking bro.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Wow...it took Bill's Google alert almost two hours to inform him that we were talking about his favorite University.

Reaction Score
Anyone have any luck getting decent seats for the game on 2/11? Ticketmaster only has seats over the 50 yard line. Stubhub has a few lower levels for up to $1,000 each. Lower prices are out there for upper level but I think I'd rather watch it from home then sit up there.
if you want to sit in the lower level, you had better know somebody or be willing to part with some $. seats in the third level aren't necessarily bad, my season tickets are in 311 (heaven). if you can get a lower row in 309-310-311-312 you have a very good view of the court. however, you will be jammed shoulder to shoulder with rowdy cuse fans, who are somewhat akin to barbarians, i mean eskimo type bundled up barbarians that can be generally jolly. but make no mistake, this is not a pro arena with individual seat backs and cup holders. the dome is take what you get bleacher seating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom