Best unclaimed username ... | The Boneyard

Best unclaimed username ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Lurkers who want a username - For the love of God, please don't pick "uconn" + a bunch of numbers. I'm not passing judgement, really. But I can't keep track of y'all.

And if you are one of the three who I declined today, and asked to pick another username - sorry ... It's the straw thing.

Hey, let's start a thread of suggested usernames. ANYTHING but UConn and then a number.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
slicindicin
The purv....iew
Dhamminisjammin
thebrimahrimmahtector

Reaction Score
Nothing in ALL CAPS PLEASE. For the love of god :) you are dooooomed to an irreversible mistake in judgement that will haunt you for the rest of your life and beyond. The only thing that can save you is the good graces of Deepster, Temery, Fluedy or Fishy et al. to use their special and notorious intervention skillz haha ;) to rectify the problem.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Nothing in ALL CAPS PLEASE. For the love of god :) you are dooooomed to an irreversible mistake in judgement that will haunt you for the rest of your life and beyond. The only thing that can save you is the good graces of Deepster, Temery, Fluedy or Fishy et al. to use their special and notorious intervention skillz haha ;) to rectify the problem.

Nah, I can change your name at any time. But your name, as is, seems to work.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
TheRealLaurieFine

Average

HuskiesAllTheTime

SexDrugsHuskies Kdamn, now I want this one)

FishyWannabe

Reaction Score
Looks like Dog Shammdog is available again. That might have been my favorite from the old boards - just wouldn't be original.

AmidaMyInLaws is also ripe for the taking.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yea man, don't change at all. I often wonder what goes on at the Blued O.G. House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom