Best thing about the Stanford game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best thing about the Stanford game?

Reaction Score
I miss it like hell. That was one heck of a sandwich, and darn it, the minute I don't have one for the game they lose. The habit was Starbucks for the early games, burger for the afternoon and evening games.
Shame on you Jordy, lol! You reminded me of 2 Uconn games where the announcers said new rims were just put on the baskets and they had tough shooting games. One was Miss. State and the other was 2010 NC game when Uconn had 12 pts at the half!

Reaction Score
4 - Verdict still out on UConn

Well I would have to agree with him here. It's only been 1 game. Are they the going to go undefeated and be the best team Geno has ever put on the floor? We just don't know yet.

:cool:

I don't know about best team ever yet, but the first half, at both ends of the court was the most intense, sustained, concentrated effort that I can remember in 30 years. K K has never seen or coached anything like what we witnessed for 20 minutes Sunday.

So there's that

Reaction Score
You see, last year during every game I had my special meal of double burger, blue cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, garlic and jalapeno. That is except for the MSS game. I mean, I was riding high until a doctors visit a the day before which showed my cholesterol a little too high. That was that, and so went the streak

Double up on high quality omega 3, have a bowl of oatmeal for game-day breakfast, and go back to eating that freaking burger. What were you thinking?

You dasn't mess with the mojo. -Gollum

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The top six looked to be, if not in mid-season, in the quarter mark of the season form. Defensively particularly, they were so dominant. I loved what I saw in the first half. The second half was utterly irrelevant.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm out of BB streaming range (Guadeloupe), so I only saw the replay today.
Not wanting to be my typical nervous Nelly self...(Daddy Geno will surely fix pronto)...but
The half-court O even in the first half was suspect.

-Why was Pheesa not closer to the basket?
-Why was the pick and roll not effective? (there was a wonderful missed op where Pheesa was free but KL didn't look up and missed it.
-Z does not seem fully integrated.
-Kia passed up shots and otherwise disappeared on O

Taking out transition buckets, there was lots of disunity in half court, glassed over by the munchkin's brilliance and the hard individual work of Gabby and KLS.

Hoping (expecting) better soon...

Reaction Score
4 - Verdict still out on UConn

Well I would have to agree with him here. It's only been 1 game. Are they the going to go undefeated and be the best team Geno has ever put on the floor? We just don't know yet.

:cool:

Right, we don't know; that's what makes prognosticating fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom