Best thing about the Stanford game? | The Boneyard

Best thing about the Stanford game?

Reaction Score
As if you didn't know.

The best thing about the Stanford game was....wait for it....Collier started. And now @bizarro aj owes me $100. :D

(No, I don't ever expect to see it, but I can always lord it over him. Forever and ever and ever. :cool:)

The next best thing about the game, the usual suspects Collier and Williams were not the players they are. :rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
1) They won (the obvious)

2) NO INJURIES

3) I was able to get a Starbucks to drink during the game

4) We won without my having to eat my special meal.

You see, last year during every game I had my special meal of double burger, blue cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, garlic and jalapeno. That is except for the MSS game. I mean, I was riding high until a doctors visit a the day before which showed my cholesterol a little too high. That was that, and so went the streak.

Yep. It's all my fault. I take full responsibility.

Reaction Score
As if you didn't know.

The best thing about the Stanford game was....wait for it....Collier started. And now @bizarro aj owes me $100. :D

(No, I don't ever expect to see it, but I can always lord it over him. Forever and ever and ever. :cool:)

Your second short paragraph shows a lack of trust; would it be better of him to owe it to you than cheat you out of it??
The best part was DANGER second best part--it was a WIN>

Reaction Score

2) NO INJURIES

You see, last year during every game I had my special meal of double burger, blue cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, garlic and jalapeno. That is except for the MSS game. I mean, I was riding high until a doctors visit a the day before which showed my cholesterol a little too high. That was that, and so went the streak.

Don't let those Doctors pressure you into giving up you special. Most of the additives were healthy and health forming. My granny said: You'll always be healthy if you eat onions and garlic daily or dailey?? (I forgot where she put the emphasis)

JordyG

Reaction Score
Don't let those Doctors pressure you into giving up you special. Most of the additives were healthy and health forming. My granny said: You'll always be healthy if you eat onions and garlic daily or dailey?? (I forgot where she put the emphasis)
I miss it like hell. That was one heck of a sandwich, and darn it, the minute I don't have one for the game they lose. The habit was Starbucks for the early games, burger for the afternoon and evening games.

Reaction Score
I miss it like hell. That was one heck of a sandwich, and darn it, the minute I don't have one for the game they lose. The habit was Starbucks for the early games, burger for the afternoon and evening games.
You obviously are seeing Non-Uconn trained doctors. The MoJo cannot be broken until May 1 (just to be sure). This coming April I'm sure most BY-er will pop for the price of your burgers and Starbucks--I just wear my Uconn Womens blue and white Basketball Sweat shirt rarely fails --ok, ONCE!! Never break a routine before or during a game--

Reaction Score
Dangerfield looked solid.

Now Lou, Phee, Kia & Gabby have to get used to their new point guard and adjust to a few new teammates flying around the floor with them. Will be fun to watch them evolve.

JordyG

Reaction Score
You obviously are seeing Non-Uconn trained doctors. The MoJo cannot be broken until May 1 (just to be sure). This coming April I'm sure most BY-er will pop for the price of your burgers and Starbucks--I just wear my Uconn Womens blue and white Basketball Sweat shirt rarely fails --ok, ONCE!! Never break a routine before or during a game--
Well the Starbucks ritual is still in effect. Since Chipotle has been my meal for some time it will be part of my new game ritual.

And it will work!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If there was one UConn player I wanted to see "go off" in the first game, it was Crystal. Especially with how she rained in the 3s, that will force upcoming opponents to guard her close on the perimeter, which in turn will open up all kinds of opportunities for her to drive and score, or drive and dish, and all the fun stuff that ensues from there.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
That which fails to kill you makes you stronger, Jordy; scarf them megaburgers!!!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

2) NO INJURIES

Take it or not the responsibility is YOURS!

HGN

Reaction Score
The best thing about the Stanford game is UCONN won.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
No losing streak! In fact, none since March 1993. That's just ridiculous!

JordyG

Reaction Score
Take it or not the responsibility is YOURS!
4b6fbf527102c132901ac4446c785a4bbed4e98a798e0c652526413e4c09fdf3.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
One of the things I liked: Lou is on the path to becoming an Olympian. She shoots 45% from the arc, is automatic on the pull-up, can get to the hoop, and uses her length to rebound and deflect passes.

Geno was right: Lou IS better. So is Crystal.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The best things are the hilarious Kenny Kallina takes afterward:

I must say that I’ve changed my opinion on Kallina. I used to think he was an ignorant troll that I couldn’t stand. While I still think he’s an ignorant troll, I’m actually starting to be amused by his rants.

Kallina is so blatantly transparent with his efforts to belittle all things UConn, in a desperate effort to be relevant, that he’s become something of a comical buffoon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom