Best Steakhouses | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Best Steakhouses

Reaction Score
Went to dinner at Blu Pointe restaurant in Newburgh, NY last night. Got the 32 oz Chicago Bone-In Ribeye, blackened. Crushed it! Delicious.

Friends enjoyed their Filets and NY Strips as well. Good dessert and seafood options as well. Also great view right on the Hudson River.

Reaction Score
Best steakhouses? Kirby’s in Dallas or Butcher & Singer in Philly. Or Barclay Prime, also in Philly. But Philly is the best restaurant city in th US. Hands down.

I have since moved to Philly from Tampa when I posted this. I’ve heard all about Barclay Prime. Definitely will stop there at some point. I’ll look into Butcher & Singer. Any other restaurant recommendations? I live in KOP.

Reaction Score
Bump for the new contribution.

Club A Steakhouse in Midtown Manhattan. Went last night after the Nova ass-whoopin we got.

Absolutely top notch. Right up there with the best NY has to offer. Excellent Porterhouse and Ribeye and sides. Phenomenal service throughout with desert on the house since it was my birthday dinner. Owner chatted with us before, during, and after dinner and even after we walked out to make sure we had a ride set up.

Highly recommended!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom