Best players not Huskies of Honor? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best players not Huskies of Honor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ashja's definitely at the top of the list, even after all this time. Jamelle is second, and I need to let some time pass before I know where Kelly is on the list.

But it's a shame that none of them is on the HoH.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I will be a maverick minority voice. The next name (overdue IMO) to go on that wall should be Chris Dailey. Right next to Geno, where she has been for 28 years.

I agree that Dailey belongs there, but not until she is done.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
OK - Its time for the BY to collectively lobby/bribe/threaten Auriemma regarding Faris and the HOH.

We all know how much he respects the opinion of BYers, I read that he likes wine and cigars and I know he understands kneecaps. I don't see getting it done as a big deal.

Reaction Score
Placards honoring 13 players are on the Gampel wall.

All first-team All-Americans.

Who's the best UConn player not to be there?

IMO Kelly Faris should be on the short list.

Easy: A tie between Breanna Stewart and Kaleena ML :) ;)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I will be a maverick minority voice. The next name (overdue IMO) to go on that wall should be Chris Dailey. Right next to Geno, where she has been for 28 years.
Geno has already said of CD - just as soon as she asks. I think she hasn't asked because she thinks it should be for the players.

Reaction Score
Geno has already said of CD - just as soon as she asks. I think she hasn't asked because she thinks it should be for the players.

They just need to surprise CD -- she's not going to ask, because you're right, she thinks it is for players. She has done so much for that program that she deserves to be honored many times over. They just need to catch her completely off-guard and surprise her with a Chris Dailey Night (haha, I can dream, I know, ha!) But, yes, I agree CD would be my choice for the Hall of Honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom