OT: - Best Omlettes in Northeast | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Omlettes in Northeast

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Went to an AWESOME place in Sebago last summer but I forget the name.

Reaction Score
Before you die, you gotta get breakfast at Carl's Oxford Diner in Oxford, MA. Then again, with their portions, it may as well be your last meal.

On the left is their standard eggs, bacon (12 pieces), and home fries. No, that toast isn't miniature size. And we got our own can of whipped cream for the pancakes.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    871.1 KB · Views: 67

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Cover article for this month's Connecticut Magazine is
"Fine Diners"
22 Can't-miss Chrome Classics, Dives, Hash Houses and Greasy Spoons*

*No Oxford comma in the original

Reaction Score
Cosmic Omelet in Manchester Ct. hands down. Just voted best omelets in CT. They have all kinds of amazing concoctions.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kitchen Little, Mystic

Leos, Middlebury

very good breakfast with exotic omelette combinations (as in not just your traditional stuff)

Some of our favorite omelettes... Asparagus & Lump Crab with our own Hollandaise sauce

Grilled Corned Beef Hash, Sour Cream, Onions & Jalapeño Cheese

Reuben Omelette: Corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing and Swiss cheese

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Cosmic Omelet in Manchester Ct. hands down. Just voted best omelets in CT. They have all kinds of amazing concoctions.

End of thread right here.

The creativity they have there is fantastic.

Reaction Score
Christys in Westbrook, Ct. never had their omelets, but I love their pancakes with mixed berries. Their hash is great also. Always a line out the door, especially weekends and holidays for brkft.

Reaction Score
Cosmic Omlette in Manchester, CT is pretty damn good. It's always packed but has quick service and very reasonable prices.

I grew up a 30 second drive from this place in Manchester. Awesome breakfast place, if you're a corned-beef hash kind of guy simply the best.

Reaction Score
The White Barn in Kbport is the place for big dinner. Bring your wallet, and dinner jacket. They wouldn't sit Pres Bush )a local / resident) w/o a jacket.
Guy asks for best omelette and diner and you suggest a five star 8 course (I believe that is what it was) restaurant. Ha, I mean WTH?

Reaction Score
Legendary diner is the Blue Benn in Bennington, VT. It's absolutely not on your route so this info is of absolutely no use to you, but there you have it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Christys in Westbrook, Ct. never had their omelets, but I love their pancakes with mixed berries. Their hash is great also. Always a line out the door, especially weekends and holidays for brkft.
My daughter makes me take her there at least twice a month.

Reaction Score
I grew up a 30 second drive from this place in Manchester. Awesome breakfast place, if you're a corned-beef hash kind of guy simply the best.
there's a place called Sonny Side Up in danbury that also has really good corned beef hash. probably the best I've ever had. everything else was ok but the service was horrible. It's the only restaurant I've ever been to where the service kept me from ever going back

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
No one mentioned Spicy Green Bean in Glastonbury? Only place that I've ever brought home leftovers from breakfast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom