Best Ice Cream in Ct | The Boneyard

Best Ice Cream in Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Because I'm a newbie and don't know how to post in the off topic forum AND because it is kind of the off season for college hoops I thought I'd post this here. The website Pure Wow just rated Buttonwood Farms of Griswold as the states best ice cream. Thoughts?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Someone will nail you for not putting a OT in a thread even though it is obviously OT in 3, 2, 1

Reaction Score
Because I'm a newbie and don't know how to post in the off topic forum AND because it is kind of the off season for college hoops I thought I'd post this here. The website Pure Wow just rated Buttonwood Farms of Griswold as the states best ice cream. Thoughts?
Well, if the website "Pure Wow" rates it the best, who are we mere mortals to argue.

Reaction Score
Do not sleep on this flavor for home-use:

pancakeicecream-02.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wow, starting an OT thread without using OT. A repeat of an existing thread no less. I just don't know what some people are thinking. Tsk-tsk I say.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Fishy's going to throat punch you for not bumping the old thread.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Alpenhaus Restaurant, New Milford.

Nope Old Heidelberg in Bethel, schnitzel noob.

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Not just in Connecticut, but anywhere else on the planet as well. Some scientist tested it and indicated the butter fat content was off the charts in relation to any other ice cream he had ever tested.

Butter fat = flavor!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not just in Connecticut, but anywhere else on the planet as well. Some scientist tested it and indicated the butter fat content was off the charts in relation to any other ice cream he had ever tested.

Butter fat = flavor!
upload_2016-4-13_14-47-27.png

MMMM, butter fat....

QDOG5

Reaction Score
Thanks for being gentle with me on my first (possibly last) discussion thread. Now, tell me how to delete the thread and it will be done. I will return to the two threads where I have a modicum of interesting thought. Music and Dave Wingett.

August_West

Reaction Score
Thanks for being gentle with me on my first (possibly last) discussion thread. Now, tell me how to delete the thread and it will be done. I will return to the two threads where I have a modicum of interesting thought. Music and Dave Wingett.

dont sweat it. we turned it into a wiener schnitzel thread for you. Now what is your go to Schnitzel?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Give him a break, guys. He's new!! Just place an OT before you post a thread unrelated to the message board you're on, and you can search past threads in the upper right corner of the site. Welcome to the Boneyard.

QDOG5

Reaction Score
dont sweat it. we turned it into a wiener schnitzel thread for you. Now what is your go to Schnitzel?
I'm in the Chicago area but if KO ever schedules a home and home DePaul and Dave Leitao I would suggest the Bohemian House located downtown. Excellent pork schnitzel and don't even get me going on the goulash. Obvious by the name but the food is Czech, Hungarian and Austrian and German.

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm in the Chicago area but if KO ever schedules a home and home DePaul and Dave Leitao I would suggest the Bohemian House located downtown. Excellent pork schnitzel and don't even get me going on the goulash. Obvious by the name but the food is Czech, Hungarian and Austrian and German.

well considering that my mother is a Chicago born and raised Czech (and I will be in Chicago in mid May) I appreciate that recommendation in all seriousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom