Best game tonight-Duke @ND | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Best game tonight-Duke @ND

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to seeing Patberg and Boley play given the fact they are getting more minutes now. I do think Lexi has an point to make and will outplay Lindsay Allen tonight. If the "real" Turner shows up, ND wins by 8. If not, I will be bemused watching McGraws Bench tonight and tomorrow.

Reaction Score
The grind continues in Georgia - total of 2 points have been scored in first 4 minutes of Q2 (by GA).

Why is SC wearing their home whites on Georgia's floor?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm watching UNC@Miami.

Tar Heels up early but Miami playing without leading scorer Motley.

UNC on top 35-28 in the second.

Not sure what Miami offense scheme is but they have a big height advantage. Ball should touch the post players every time down at least once but they aren't. Just quick shooting and UNC quickness is beating them down the floor.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Duke is playing really well and showing they are no slouch. ND seems to be all kinds of out of whack. They played UCONN Like world beaters, but havent' been the same in the last month... I wonder what's up with them (losing to Tennessee of all teams, for example)...

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Duke certainly playing with freedom and ease
first time I've seen them this season.
Much more fluid...new Asst?

Reaction Score
SC 23-15 at half thanks to buzzer beaters at end of both quarters

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Ok,someone throw a brother a bone, i am stuck in commuting hell on train. Tell me the skinny of the game so far- who looks good, refs ok?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Virginia is laying the wood on Va Tech, 45-16 early in 3Q. Virginia has blown some big leads against other ACC teams; we'll see if they hang on.

Reaction Score
Ok,someone throw a brother a bone, i am stuck in commuting hell on train. Tell me the skinny of the game so far- who looks good, refs ok?
35-35, teams even on rebounds 7 assists, ND has more steals & blocks. Turner 13/7, Arike with 9 pts. Refs seem OK

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The grind continues in Georgia - total of 2 points have been scored in first 4 minutes of Q2 (by GA).

Why is SC wearing their home whites on Georgia's floor?
No uniform in the world can make either team look like they can run a college level offense. Another SEC travesty.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I'm watching UNC@Miami.

Tar Heels up early but Miami playing without leading scorer Motley.

UNC on top 35-28 in the second.

Not sure what Miami offense scheme is but they have a big height advantage. Ball should touch the post players every time down at least once but they aren't. Just quick shooting and UNC quickness is beating them down the floor.
Can I ask why? NC is terrible. Hatchel retired 3 years and her mind hasn't told her body yet. She's an empty suit. Both SH and CVS need to ride off into the sunset, it's time and you are only diminishing your accomplishments. Think Willie Mays 1973....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
North Carolina and Miami is on like 13 channels and who the heck cares. The games we wanna see ... well, they are nowhere. OK SC and K is one but still it is very maddening. Round up one hundred of your neighbors and force them to watch.... well, never mind.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This ND team still has, in my opinion, an identity crisis. The players are unsure of their roles and the lack of inside/out play gives the shooters, who can't create for themselves, few chances to shoot. Ogunbowale continues to show she's good off the dribble and creating her own shot and only fair at creating for others. Where's the ball movement that made this team the 2nd prettiest offense in the country? Where's the since of urgency, the execution? Suddenly Muffet's on court decisions are looking spotty. She complained recently that she'd been lucky with her previous players in recruiting smart players who new how to get it done. I've said it before, but it looks to me as if she's recruited a lot of shooters that don't know how to play as a team.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This ND team still has, in my opinion, an identity crisis. The players are unsure of their roles and the lack of inside/out play gives the shooters, who can't create for themselves, few chances to shoot. Ogunbowale continues to show she's good off the dribble and creating her own shot and only fair at creating for others. Where's the ball movement that made this team the 2nd prettiest offense in the country? Where's the since of urgency, the execution? Suddenly Muffet's on court decisions are looking spotty. She complained recently that she'd been lucky with her previous players in recruiting smart players who new how to get it done. I've said it before, but it looks to me as if she's recruited a lot of shooters that don't know how to play as a team.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
What has happened to Va Tech? UVA is killing them.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
G Tech is giving FSU a game- whoa Nellie,

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
With 1:31 to go in the 3rd quarter the Gamecocks have 35 points against the vauntedly unranked Georgia Bulldogs.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Bailey Clark pouring it on for Georgia. She now has 8 points for the game!" That sound a little strange to you? 3/4s gone. 36-30. Nope, not a HS game. It's an exciting night in the SEC. Bugger. Wanna see games that hurt the women's game, tune in to this. UConn is not the villain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom