Best UConn Dunker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This is just for fun, but I wanna know what people think. Let me know if I forget someone.

Reaction Score
Stanley, nothing beats the patented scream after each of his dunks.

Also one of my favorite vids, once again thanks DaddyChoc!

caw

Reaction Score
I'm glad he transferred, because he was a knuckle head, but Doug Wrenn was a heck of a dunker.

Reaction Score
No Eric Hayward?

Oh, wait...It was best Dunker, not best failed Dunker.

Reaction Score
Norman Bailey would have to be on there if you would like to use the word "history"......you may want to change it to JC's tenure.........Hanson had some acrobatic one's as well prior to Big East basketball which they were still called UCONN...lol...;)

Reaction Score
Agree with Doug Wrenn fo that one hellacious throwdown.

I chose Donyell for the poll.

Reaction Score
Gotta be Sticks. Nothing beat him coming down on the fast break and hearing the gym start to rumble because they know what's coming next.

Reaction Score
Sticks would be my choice, but Tony Robertson had two of the best dunks in UConn history. Ben Gordon also had some good ones when he was here.

Reaction Score
Norman Bailey would have to be on there if you would like to use the word "history"......you may want to change it to JC's tenure.........Hanson had some acrobatic one's as well prior to Big East basketball which they were still called UCONN...lol...;)
Do you remember the dunk he had against Villanova to give Uconn its first lead of the game? I leaped out of my chair and almost hit my head on the ceiling. Can't do that anymore.

Reaction Score
Do you remember the dunk he had against Villanova to give Uconn its first lead of the game? I leaped out of my chair and almost hit my head on the ceiling. Can't do that anymore.

Was that the one which appeared on ESPN as #1 in the early season's of Top 10??

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
He would not get my vote as best dunker, but one of the best dunks was by Toraino Walker, back when the Huskies were still on the rise. Better yet, I think it came against Georgetown, one of the established powerhouses at the time.

Walker had to stretch out his arm to grab a rebound that took a generous bounce off the rim and in the same motion threw it down with a windmill dunk.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
He would not get my vote as best dunker, but one of the best dunks was by Toraino Walker, back when the Huskies were still on the rise. Better yet, I think it came against Georgetown, one of the established powerhouses at the time.

Walker had to stretch out his arm to grab a rebound that took a generous bounce off the rim and in the same motion threw it down with a windmill dunk.

Absolutely the best dunk in Uconn history. That was my jr year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom