OT: - Best brunch buffets in CT | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Best brunch buffets in CT

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Perhaps they have improved but small high priced boring menu with terrible service. I was there shortly after they opened so maybe it’s better.

Try Waffle House next time. Low prices and great service.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Try Waffle House next time. Low prices and great service.
LOL! The last time I went to Waffle House, I sat at the counter and ordered eggs with the potatoes and onions. The spuds came with that orange glop on top and I said, "Excuse me, the potatoes were supposed be onions, not cheese." She shoots me a look, grabs my plate and knife and shovels the potatoes into the garbage and throws the plate back at me. A few minutes later she threw a plate of spuds at me, all without saying a word. I'll say this, they made good, I guess.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
LOL! The last time I went to Waffle House, I sat at the counter and ordered eggs with the potatoes and onions. The spuds came with that orange glop on top and I said, "Excuse me, the potatoes were supposed be onions, not cheese." She shoots me a look, grabs my plate and knife and shovels the potatoes into the garbage and throws the plate back at me. A few minutes later she threw a plate of spuds at me, all without saying a word. I'll say this, they made good, I guess.

Like I said, great service

Reaction Score
I agree. The closest are near Scranton PA for us in CT. My favorite is the All-Star Slam with peanut butter waffles. We always stop at least once in any roadtrips south.
Yep, been there. Clarks Summit PA. Nice place for a rest stop. You have Waffle House, Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom