Best Bacon Egg + Cheese in CT?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
did anyone get a hotsy today for $2?
No.

I got two:

Hotsy.JPG

Wonderful sandwich(es).

Thanks, @August_West for reminding that there is now a Garden Catering in New Haven; and hat tip to @Letsgohuskies11 for the honey mustard dipping sauce rec, which I never would have considered otherwise. I think there must be some sort of vinaigrette thing going on with that sauce, because it cut the chili burn nicely and was good to use every three or four bites for a little break.

Really nice flavor and combo of stuff in the sandwich. It felt like having breakfast at Clark's and lunch at the Glenwood at the same time; like egg sandwich meets chili dog, meets tater tots.

Will definitely buy again, and go back to try other items.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
No.

I got two:

View attachment 60326

Wonderful sandwich(es).

Thanks, @August_West for reminding that there is now a Garden Catering in New Haven; and hat tip to @Letsgohuskies11 for the honey mustard dipping sauce rec, which I never would have considered otherwise. I think there must be some sort of vinaigrette thing going on with that sauce, because it cut the chili burn nicely and was good to use every three or four bites for a little break.

Really nice flavor and combo of stuff in the sandwich. It felt like having breakfast at Clark's and lunch at the Glenwood at the same time; like egg sandwich meets chili dog, meets tater tots.

Is that other one for me?

Reaction Score
No.

I got two:

View attachment 60326

Wonderful sandwich(es).

Chicken nuggets and potato cones should be next on your list.

Reaction Score
No.

I got two:

View attachment 60326

Wonderful sandwich(es).

dude 2? impressive. I eat one and I feel like I dont need to eat again for like 6 hours. And yeah the honey mustard is a nice little combo there. Glad you got to try it out!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is that other one for me?
I gave half of it to my partner. He loved it.

Two would have been a belly bomb--way too much. One would have been fine. But at $2 per for today only, I am not above gorging myself.

Happy to hit it again with you when you find yourself in town. Definitely an all-day sandwich, with the bacon and chili. I should warn you that I am going to go for a side of ketchup next time, too, though.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
dude 2? impressive. I eat one and I feel like I dont need to eat again for like 6 hours. And yeah the honey mustard is a nice little combo there. Glad you got to try it out!
Yeah, as I just posted above, I only ate one and a half. Two would have me napping right now. One would have been fine, but it was tasty enough to eat past full.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I wonder what would happen if Two Dollar Hotsy met Three Dollar Dewey?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I wonder what would happen if Two Dollar Hotsy met Three Dollar Dewey?
Whatever it is, I suspect it would be better than the looky or the feely.

Reaction Score
Yeah, as I just posted above, I only ate one and a half. Two would have me napping right now. One would have been fine, but it was tasty enough to eat past full.

sorry missed that part, and yeah somedays I'm a honey mustard guy, and others I'm a ketchup. But you are right that you eat one in the morning and you might be good till dinner time.

Reaction Score
Had a hotsy for the first time yesterday. It was very good but Country Cow is still undefeated in my opinion.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom