Berube Post Game | The Boneyard

Berube Post Game

Reaction Score
Wow this press conference the CC and sound both worked!
But that's not always the case!
Getting old stinks! I'm falling apart! Losing my hearing along with heart and arthritis+!
There are more things WRONG with me than are RIGHT with me!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
As of right now, it would SEEM that the next UCONN coach could/should be Berube or Ralph. Still plenty of years before a decision is needed, but after seeing Carla up close in a complete game, I'm all in for giving her serious consideration at the very top of the list.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Does Carla even want a high profile coaching job like UConn though?
IIRC, in the past she has said "no", but that was when she was at Tufts, a Div 3 school. Now she's at a Div 1 school, an Ivy at that, and has been to the NCAA main tourney (as opposed to going to, and winning, the Div 3 tourney). I'm not sure I've read anything recently. One of the reporters should ask her that!!!

Reaction Score
Getting old stinks! I'm falling apart! Losing my hearing along with heart and arthritis+!
Your hearing may not be the problem..........I had the volume at 100% in one of Geno's last postgame pressers and I could barely hear a word he said..........

Reaction Score
could barely hear a word he said..........

It's the questions I usually can't hear, though this time some of them were louder than Geno.

Even when I can't hear the question I can tell pretty quickly what he's talking about by context after a few sentences. But my wife is continually asking me, "Who is he talking about?"

Reaction Score
Carla Berube is a very good and classy Head Coach, and person.
She will do more great things at Princeton. and in all her future
coaching journeys! Go Carla!!! GO Huskies.

Reaction Score
And yet, RV, here you are at nearly 6000 reactions on this board. You can certainly say you left your game on the field. Hang in there.

Reaction Score
Berube. A very good and classy Head Coach. Would be a solid candidate after Geno retires. Still has love, respect and more love for Uconn. LIke a true Alumna!!!!!

Reaction Score
She certainly is very different than Shea Ralph. Carla seems kind of shy and Shea is much more polished when she talks to the press even when she was at Uconn. Going from Geno to Shea would not seem very different but going from Geno to Carla would be a bit of a change, at least on the surface.

Reaction Score
And yet, RV, here you are at nearly 6000 reactions on this board. You can certainly say you left your game on the field. Hang in there.
huskyd: Thank you for the kind words!
I truly appriciate the over-whelming support I receive constantly here on the BY!
I will tell you what I recently told the head of my 3 member cardiac team, "There are only 3 things in my life any good,
1- I have wonderful, loyal friends!
2- I sleep through the night!
3- And my bladder works great!
The rest of my life is horse dung!"

Reaction Score
You'll have to excuse the post above as I'm having a rather poor health day!
There are obviously 5 great things in my life, the 3 mentioned above and #4 - UCONN WBB and #5 - the NY Yankees!
This bad heath over the last 9 years has taken a serious toll on me, not just physically but mentally!
GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Next head coach at UConn!
I look forward many years in the future to shouting along with 15,000 other fans in the XL center Berrrruuuube! during the pregame introductions.

Reaction Score
You'll have to excuse the post above as I'm having a rather poor health day!
There are obviously 5 great things in my life, the 3 mentioned above and #4 - UCONN WBB and #5 - the NY Yankees!
This bad heath over the last 9 years has taken a serious toll on me, not just physically but mentally!
GO HUSKIES!
Hang in there coach.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom