Berry Tramel on WTIC | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Berry Tramel on WTIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup...these too:
Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 52m52 minutes ago
@AB670 I hate Uconn based on what? U can suck whomevers balls u want. Don't expect me to do same, MR NYC tough guy w 0 original thoughts

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 54m54 minutes ago
@AB670 HEY EVERYBODY WHOS A UCONN FAN KISS THIS GUYS ASS HES IN NYC AND ROOTS FOR UCONN> YAYAYAYAYA

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 29m29 minutes ago
@AB670 You operate w zero knowledge and the only moron I'm on is you. Bc most aren't as dumb as you. Go sell bowlsby on that NYC DMA...

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 27m27 minutes ago
@AB670 anytime u want to see what truly creative and mean people send me, I've got those. You're a lightweight pal believe me. Toying w u

He can spin it any way he wants...he either :
A) Knows he messed top with the Tramel spot
B) Has really super thin skin
or
C) All of the above and then some

The most annoying part is that he doesn't even make any compelling argument as to why he didn't mention UConn to Tramel. People wanna talk sports to him and instead he just calls people names. Very mature.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The most annoying part is that he doesn't even make any compelling argument as to why he didn't mention UConn to Tramel. People wanna talk sports to him and instead he just calls people names. Very mature.

There's a reason why he went from daytime sports talk radio on Sports Hub in Boston to being on freakin 1080 WTIC

Reaction Score
Yup...these too:
Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 52m52 minutes ago
@AB670 I hate Uconn based on what? U can suck whomevers balls u want. Don't expect me to do same, MR NYC tough guy w 0 original thoughts

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 54m54 minutes ago
@AB670 HEY EVERYBODY WHOS A UCONN FAN KISS THIS GUYS ASS HES IN NYC AND ROOTS FOR UCONN> YAYAYAYAYA

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 29m29 minutes ago
@AB670 You operate w zero knowledge and the only moron I'm on is you. Bc most aren't as dumb as you. Go sell bowlsby on that NYC DMA...

Andy Gresh ‏@TheRealGresh 27m27 minutes ago
@AB670 anytime u want to see what truly creative and mean people send me, I've got those. You're a lightweight pal believe me. Toying w u

He can spin it any way he wants...he either :
A) Knows he messed up with the Tramel spot
B) Has really super thin skin
or
C) All of the above and then some
Thin skin big bones ohhhhhh

Reaction Score
My thing with Gresh and the spot he did with Tramel is this...he as a host of a sports talk radio show on WTIC 1080 the flagship home for UConn Sports owes it to his listening audience..UConn fans..to do the right thing and ask the right questions. NOT ask in some coded tongue that only he knows what he is asking. This whole back and forth started today with Matt Schonivisky calling him out and posting the link of his spot he did with Tramel. I jumped in and called Gresh out..the rest has been posted here.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
My thing with Gresh and the spot he did with Tramel is this...he as a host of a sports talk radio show on WTIC 1080 the flagship home for UConn Sports owes it to his listening audience..UConn fans..to do the right thing and ask the right questions. NOT ask in some coded tongue that only he knows what he is asking. This whole back and forth started today with Matt Schonivisky calling him out and posting the link of his spot he did with Tramel. I jumped in and called Gresh out..the rest has been posted here.

UConn sports talk is literally the only reason that anyone would tune in to listen to sports talk on WTIC, so you're right, they should both prioritize it and do it better. If you want NYC sports, you go to WFAN. You want Boston sports, you go to WEEI or Sports Hub...no reason to listen to the guys on WTIC spout off about anything, or Rob Dibble for that matter. CT sports talk is so cringe worthy

Reaction Score
Gresch is a COMPLETE TOOL.

An Oklahoma guy on a station in CT? The connection is so natural isn't it?
Obviously there is no natural connection here other than the UCONN B12 expansion item and to not even mention UCONN when that is the ONLY reason people in CT would have any interest in Tramel is PURE STUPIDITY.

Gresch is too dumb to realize that he made a big mistake, and should apologize for his lack of intelligence and for doing a piss poor job. Instead, he continues to insist he is smart and correct and we are the delusional ones.

He is an idiot who is not long for this market.

Next step, po dunk radio talking high school lacrosse.

Reaction Score
UConn sports talk is literally the only reason that anyone would tune in to listen to sports talk on WTIC, so you're right, they should both prioritize it and do it better. If you want NYC sports, you go to WFAN. You want Boston sports, you go to WEEI or Sports Hub...no reason to listen to the guys on WTIC spout off about anything, or Rob Dibble for that matter. CT sports talk is so cringe worthy
He had some bonehead BC fan chirping last night too....I got him to explode and go away as well. I'll give Gresh his props on his ratings when he was on with Scot Zola on the The Sports Hub...BUT his contract wasn't renewed and that's when WTIC brought him in to do the show with Joe D. This article gives a interesting look at his ending at The Sports Hub:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/15/media/KfRBpFztNNl2jRqTaPEgEL/story.html
Time for Gresh to adopt the CT sports scene..specifically UConn athletics....not do a radio spot about CR that was less than half-a s s e d. He should know CR inside and out...same with UConn sports. His knowledge of the Boston sports scene can carry that half of the fan base if they call in about something pertaining to any of those teams.

Last edited:

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It appears your work is paying off, FDNY. I was driving earlier listening to the UConn pregame show and WTIC was promoting another Big XII writer coming on to talk specifically about UConn's chances of getting into that league. Too bad I missed who the guest is going to be and when it will be.

Reaction Score
It appears your work is paying off, FDNY. I was driving earlier listening to the UConn pregame show and WTIC was promoting another Big XII writer coming on to talk specifically about UConn's chances of getting into that league. Too bad I missed who the guest is going to be and when it will be.
Thanks Matt but it wasn't just me....there were a bunch of fans who killed him on twitter. Matt Schonvisky did a really good job as well.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Thanks Matt but it wasn't just me....there were a bunch of fans who killed him on twitter. Matt Schonvisky did a really good job as well.

Good. The Husky Twitter Army did really well then.

I'm trying to find a list of upcoming guests for their show online but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone listening to the game now? I'm sure they're not just going to play the promo only once.

Reaction Score
Gresch is a COMPLETE TOOL.

An Oklahoma guy on a station in CT? The connection is so natural isn't it?
Obviously there is no natural connection here other than the UCONN B12 expansion item and to not even mention UCONN when that is the ONLY reason people in CT would have any interest in Tramel is PURE STUPIDITY.

Gresch is too dumb to realize that he made a big mistake, and should apologize for his lack of intelligence and for doing a piss poor job. Instead, he continues to insist he is smart and correct and we are the delusional ones.

He is an idiot who is not long for this market.

Next step, po dunk radio talking high school lacrosse.

Yes, who got Tramel to be a guest on the show? Obviously, he was invited due to the possibility of UConn joining the Big 12. It seems like Gresh didn't get the memo. He should read the Boneyard to get up to speed on conference realignment.

Reaction Score
Storrs, Texas...in the way back ....
STORRS, TEXAS. Storrs, also called Storrsville, was three miles southwest of Ben Hur in western Limestone County. A post office opened there in 1898 with Alvin H. Storrs as postmaster.
No ill intent, but that Storrs was from Nah Hampsha and later Lon-guyland. Perhaps somehow distantly related, but of far less importance than ole Charles and Augustus Storrs who in December 1800 generously offered 170 acres of land, buildings, and $5K cash to establish Storrs Agricultural School (SAS), predecessor of what is now the University of Connecticut.

On the other hand, the Constitution State's relationship with what is now Texas dates back several decades earlier. One Connecticut businessman, Moses Austin, was among the very first Anglo applicants to the Kingdom of Spain and Mexico to settle in what was then Spanish Mexico (now Texas). Ole' Moses of Connecticut kicked the bucket in 1821, but his son, Stephen F. Austin, followed on his father's steady efforts and became among the first empresarios of Texas, owner of the largest colony, Father of the Lone Star Republic, and later envoy of the latter to the U.S.

In U.S. history, Austin's colony in today's Texas was among the most successful colonizations. Additionally, Stephen's surname is the namesake of a certain city where a rather impressive, world renowned university is now located. Quid pro quo, time for some support for UConn's escape off of the AAC island. ;)

Reaction Score
No ill intent, but that Storrs was from Nah Hampsha and later Lon-guyland. Perhaps somehow distantly related, but of far less importance than ole Charles and Augustus Storrs who in December 1800 generously offered 170 acres of land, buildings, and $5K cash to establish Storrs Agricultural School (SAS), predecessor of what is now the University of Connecticut.

On the other hand, the Constitution State's relationship with what is now Texas dates back several decades earlier. One Connecticut businessman, Moses Austin, was among the very first Anglo applicants to the Kingdom of Spain and Mexico to settle in what was then Spanish Mexico (now Texas). Ole' Moses of Connecticut kicked the bucket in 1821, but his son, Stephen F. Austin, followed on his father's steady efforts and became among the first empresarios of Texas, owner of the largest colony, Father of the Lone Star Republic, and later envoy of the latter to the U.S.

In U.S. history, Austin's colony in today's Texas was among the most successful colonizations. Additionally, Stephen's surname is the namesake of a certain city where a rather impressive, world renowned university is now located. Quid pro quo, time for some support for UConn's escape off of the AAC island. ;)

Wow! Interesting bit of history there. We all know about Stephen F. Austin, but not about Moses Austin.
If that was in our Texas history class when I was growing up, I sure didn't remember him. Thanks for the info.

By the way, in addition to our state capital being named after him, there is a university in Nacodoches, Texas named after Stephen F. Austin.

Statue of Moses Austin located in San Antonio, Texas
150px-Moses_Austin_Statue.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I enjoyed your quid pro quo comment. :)

Reaction Score
Last edited:

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Gresh has no interest in learning new information... God bless you guys trying to open his eyes but he's not worth educating. He doesn't care.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Gresh has no interest in learning new information... God bless you guys trying to open his eyes but he's not worth educating. He doesn't care.
Nor worth tuning in to listen to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom