Ben Gordon arrested | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ben Gordon arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Bens disease it is always going to be day by day at this point. Does it ever change so that this behavior is gone for good? Who knows? It is like owning a rescue male pit bull. Risky. Things trigger them and they flip.

Reaction Score
My ex-wife is bipolar. Refused to accept it and take medication which is why we divorced. She wasn't a bad person, just needed medication to prevent the extreme mood swings and violent outbursts and refused. She'd go from zero to a thousand in a second. There was no middle ground, either happy or out of control. I'd say 10-20% of the time she was out of control which was too much for me.

Reaction Score
Will Smith No GIF

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This pains me to no end reading his Players Tribune column on his mental illness.
i would think Jim Calhoun is aware of this? Damn, I hope he gets some help. He deserves better IMHO. He can’t make his daunting life transition from the court.what made him special and successful in basketball is killing him off court.

The ten year old who was punched in the face by his dad is the one who deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom