Beer | Page 224 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score

Just saw this on twitter.. not sure where it's sourced from but would be HUGE IMO. More reason to keep all games on campus.

There's a facilities tour of the new facilities on campus (baseball, softball, soccer) for donors. I joined late so I didn't hear it but I think that's where it's coming from.

Reaction Score
I can only imagine the amount of spilled beer in the bleachers. Not a fan. I drink plenty of beer, but at those games all I really care about is the basketball, unlike football games.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I can only imagine the amount of spilled beer in the bleachers. Not a fan. I drink plenty of beer, but at those games all I really care about is the basketball, unlike football games.
I think we all agree, but this is a hot take.

Reaction Score
They better build better concessions and upgrade the bathrooms.
This is a really important point. Gampel’s concessions are not fast or convenient. I understand that everybody wants beer at games. I hope they have a plan to make the logistics work so people who want a beer don’t have to miss half the game.

Reaction Score
This is a really important point. Gampel’s concessions are not fast or convenient. I understand that everybody wants beer at games. I hope they have a plan to make the logistics work so people who want a beer don’t have to miss half the game.
It’s a challenge for fans to stand up and navigate through the rows. Caps on the cups should be mandatory.

Reaction Score
It’s a challenge for fans to stand up and navigate through the rows. Caps on the cups should be mandatory.

I know MSG does this because the cup holders are attached to chairs in front of you that recline when people sit in them.

Reaction Score
There's always at least one in the crowd no matter what.

Reaction Score
I wonder if they’ll allow fans at the new baseball park. The thought of drinking a beer under the lights watching the hookc’s will be a huge psychological boost to get through the next few months.
Sounds like it’s a strong possibility that there will be fans this spring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They better build better concessions and upgrade the bathrooms.
I’ve posted about it a few times before, but there is a plan, at least in concept, to add a concourse around the outside of Gampel, mostly in between the Fieldhouse. I’m quite sure better concessions and better bathrooms are a part of it. It also wouldn’t surprise me if we will be adding seats in the existing concourse.

Reaction Score
I’ve posted about it a few times before, but there is a plan, at least in concept, to add a concourse around the outside of Gampel, mostly in between the Fieldhouse. I’m quite sure better concessions and better bathrooms are a part of it. It also wouldn’t surprise me if we will be adding seats in the existing concourse.
Hopefully this pushes that project up. Need to get it done now especially with the uncertainty with XL.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hopefully this pushes that project up. Need to get it done now especially with the uncertainty with XL.
My understanding is the hockey rink is next, so figure we are at least two years away.

Reaction Score
There's a facilities tour of the new facilities on campus (baseball, softball, soccer) for donors. I joined late so I didn't hear it but I think that's where it's coming from.
exactly. asked and confirmed by AD DB on the virtual tour.

Reaction Score
So glad I no longer have bleacher seats...now that’s a tight squeeze plus trying to balance a beer..giving me more reason to love my seat back..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom