Beer | Page 174 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Holy crap. I just finding out we just got AkAk commit, I drove to Hillfarmstead (10 min away) and celebrating with 2 Twilight of the Idols. Just cracked open first one. Coffee and vanilla bean porter. Think
Can u save one for me?

Reaction Score
Busy afternoon, opened up a Trillium Permutation 62 Triple IPA just in time to find our we landed Akok. What a great day.

I also scored Bourbon County regular bottles for $8 and Vanilla for $10. Most stores had the Vanilla for $25 or so.

Wut.

That's below cost to stores on both, and significantly so on the Vanilla.

Reaction Score
Busy afternoon, opened up a Trillium Permutation 62 Triple IPA just in time to find our we landed Akok. What a great day.

I also scored Bourbon County regular bottles for $8 and Vanilla for $10. Most stores had the Vanilla for $25 or so.
Where? I can't find the vanilla anywhere. It sold out pretty quickly everywhere I checked. And it was at least $23 everywhere that did have it. Wegmans had the regular for $10.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I have been getting a beer lately that is so good that i won't divulge the name so it increases my chances of hoarding it all for myself. very limited availibilty at certain packies. Probably the best new england style I have ever had. and it is not made in new england. (or west coast either.)

Also drinking more stouts lately even though quality is inconsistent and most available stuff is coming from places where the ipa's don't make the cut anymore. Stone's Xocoveza is a good one.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I found those Bourbon County beers at a small local shop in town. The Vanilla is gone.

Reaction Score
Someone posted this week that Two Roads cans were "$6 behind sec.107".....i knew that was incorrect.... $9 for kingers everywhere.

Just wanted that person to know they ruined my Sunday afternoon at the XL.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Projection alert!

Denial alert! :p

I have decades of science on my side...

I'll leave you with this. And this.

But of course you and everyone who agrees with you is special and unaffected by any of the things discussed in the former and can accurately identify 100% of the beers in the latter, right?

I fully don't expect either you nor the other guy in denial to read either link. Ignorance is bliss. Keep being special!

Last edited:

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They absolutely are $6 behind 107 because I've literally bought them 6 times this year.

They probably ditched it today because they had a big crowd. Predictable. That's on you.

Reaction Score
They absolutely are $6 behind 107 because I've literally bought them 6 times this year.

They probably ditched it today because they had a big crowd. Predictable. That's on you.
They raised the price today. Sad.

Reaction Score
Guys....my winky face emoji i used twice in my post didn't come through from my cell. I was joking....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Guys....my winky face emoji i used twice in my post didn't come through from my cell. I was joking....

Its ok. I'd be pissed too. That was a really good deal.

If they don't bump them back down for hockey I'm gonna be really pissed.

Reaction Score
Its ok. I'd be pissed too. That was a really good deal.

If they don't bump them back down for hockey I'm gonna be really pissed.
So...it was $6 for a 16 oz can or a 12 oz???

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There is a lot to sort through here. Yes, there were $6. cans in previous games. There were no $6. cans today, they were $9. But the selection wasn't the same. Today they had Road 2 Ruin and L'il Heaven in cans, before it was other stuff that I don't like. The stand behind 107 was most definitely open but was very slow.

Reaction Score
There is a lot to sort through here. Yes, there were $6. cans in previous games. There were no $6. cans today, they were $9. But the selection wasn't the same. Today they had Road 2 Ruin and L'il Heaven in cans, before it was other stuff that I don't like. The stand behind 107 was most definitely open but was very slow.

I think part of my problem is I always enter at the Ann St/Church St entrance. I enter, turn left and buy whatever good beer they have along that stretch. I have never explored the far reaches of the other side of the arena. ;)

Reaction Score
Before it was honeyspot IPA (until they sold out), lime gose and the hefe. Still $6 and better than your standard domestic beers for$9. Oh well maybe the deal will come again soon. If not, we took advantage while it lasted!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom