Been away for a bit, what did up I miss? | The Boneyard

Been away for a bit, what did up I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think I just saw that Enoch committed. Anyone else? Adams was the last commit I was around for. Been crazy over here. Tia.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Really good chance we land this top 50 wing Tevin Mack who was just on campus.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Pepe's is good but only in new haven. Torrington has a couple of good Sandwhich options but your best bet is the Hartford Italian deli. Stick to the coast for chowda. You might be surprised how much vintage Mellon ballers look like castration devices. Diamond Stone retweets everyone but its been mostly Wisconsin fans so were concerned. He's in a pretty serious relationship according to twitter stalkers. Speaking of twitter, some think we should tweet at recruits, some say near recruits and some say not at all. VCU fans think our walk ons are a threat to Mack's playing time. Mack likes step shows and the guy that's following him around with a camera really loves UConn. Señor T has a doppelgänger and that doppelgänger has a twin. Omar may be coming, but at the very least he looks like the recipient of the Talik Brown whipping Boy award. Jon Rothstein jumped the shark and called us Don Luchessi so were off him now. He might have been the first on the Bazz Train but he also took a ride on the TO express to wrongville. Also did anyone check his math on that defensive stats tweet? KO is winning championships every day (not on the escalator) so he got his own cereal and Rakim Lubin is not Nnamdi Amilo though its an easy mistake to make. Linehan however is the one Purvis thinks is a beast in the weight room.

What did I miss?

Reaction Score
The Mack kid looks really good. Has anyone mentioned that he didn't pass once in those highlights?

Okaforprez, damn, doesn't look like much has changed around here. Lol. Thanks for the synopsis! BTW, Carbones' in Torrington is a damn good deli. Their chicken cutlet grinder is kick .

Reaction Score
-Malloy is a liar
-Foley is a millionaire yachtsman who hates the working man
-Mark Greenberg says this elderly lady is on the Dole because she cashes her Social Security checks

Reaction Score
And the men are recruiting and favored to sign all top 25 recruits but coach is just narrowing it down to who he really wants.

Reaction Score
ebola is going crazy, the markets are down and we are in the aac

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm with you Colorado kinda been in and out the last couple months.
Kinda seems like the same type of off season shenanigans.

Great run down OkaForPrez!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well, you picked up on the clam joke. So not much.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Dorothy Hamill has hair on her chin. Weed is good. Turtle and the Prince won't be coming here. Weed is good. Pizza is good. A lot of the guys had a crush on Jaclyn Smith in the 70's. Manute Bols son is a baller. KO is in excellent shape. Marvin Barnes was great . Pizza is good . Weed is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom