Beat Cincinnati | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Beat Cincinnati

Reaction Score
The issue is that we can't take another loss, leaving the possibility of a tie between us and either Memphis or Tulsa, asI understand it. In other words, it's very likely that we would need to beat Cincy in order to get the spot, even with SMU beating both.

If we lose to Cincy, we would need both to lose an additional game...

I believe your correct we beat cincy and smu beats Memphis we get the bye

If we don't beat cincy looks like 7 seed. Which is 6 o'clock thurs then 7 Friday

If we don't get bye rather be the 6 with the later games but not sure it will play out like that

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Of course you can root for your team, but be realistic man. We're not winning Sunday.
Whether they win or lose your attitude is one that I never want to see from UConn players or UConn coaches. Ever. It's a quitters attitude to go in thinking a loss before the game is played.

Reaction Score
Whether they win or lose your attitude is one that I never want to see from UConn players or UConn coaches. Ever. It's a quitters attitude to go in thinking a loss before the game is played.

What makes you think we're going to beat the best team in the league when we just lost to one of the worst? Like have you been watching the same games I have been this year??

Reaction Score
That's your comeback? I just verbally scoured you.

He is the most delusional fool on this site. Its all pom poms and rainbows, despite getting beat by the likes of Wagner, Northeastern and ECU.

Anyone who can't see that the program is in its worst place in 3 decades is a damn fool.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What makes you think we're going to beat the best team in the league when we just lost to one of the worst? Like have you been watching the same games I have been this year??
I watch the same games. My expectations are not through the roof. As @Matt1010 posted odds are not zero. As a trader you don't play those odds. But this is a sport and not some geek working at a desk applying mental skills. It's a game and treating it like some buttons you press to execute a mental calculation is stupid imo. Totally different preparation needed. So I stick to my statement it's a quitters attitude.

Your taking a lot of effort to get people to see things the way you do. Why?

Reaction Score
I watch the same games. My expectations are not through the roof. As @Matt1010 posted odds are not zero. As a trader you don't play those odds. But this is a sport and not some geek working at a desk applying mental skills. It's a game and treating it like some buttons you press to execute a mental calculation is stupid imo. Totally different preparation needed. So I stick to my statement it's a quitters attitude.

Your taking a lot of effort to get people to see things the way you do. Why?

Geek lol what are you in middle school?

Reaction Score
In my opinion, SMU executes better than Cincy on both offense and defense, but the 6-man rotation vs Cincy's large, talented roster may make it a more difficult question.

I tend to like Cincy as well in a multiple game weekend given their depth. I haven't looked but assuming Sunday's game is at the XL(?), it will likely help them having just played in the arena on such a quick turnaround.

Reaction Score
They play well when they play with brains and as a unit. I hope to see the swarming defense that they showed against Memphis. What I don't want to see is Purvis continuing to shoot prayers when he's shooting 2 for 2000.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Of course we can beat Cincinnati. This isn't the 1980 Soviet team. UConn will probably be a 5 or 6 point underdog.

Disagree that Cincinnati is the best team in the league. It's pretty clearly SMU right now, IMO.

Opened at 6 offshore. Looks like next move will be to 5.5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom