BE Tourney | The Boneyard

BE Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Coach Ollie should take the boys to NYC for the week and park them right in the front row of the student section. Let them watch the tourney and get angry and hungry for next year.

The some can hold up a sign the that say's Thanks Big East for F$#%ing us over.

Reaction Score
Can we please refer to this year's BE tourney as the "2013 Big East Tournament* *The one where the teams decided to not include the best BE team over the past 25 years"?

Reaction Score
Have they looked at how excluding UConn will affect seeding? Just move every team up a spot? Seems fair? Yeah, that's just about as fair as this whole situation."

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Can we please refer to this year's BE tourney as the "2013 Big East Tournament* *The one where the teams decided to not include the best BE team over the past 25 years"?

It's the Partial Big East Tournament. The winner* gets partial credit, like Roger Maris in 1961.

Reaction Score
Like the idea of trying to make a statement with a boycott. However I doubt it will have any effect. This will possibly be the last BET as we know it. I am sure many fans will feel the same way. I plan on attending at least one game. A better statement might be made by flooding the Garden with fans clad in Husky gear. My attire will definitely include my HI5TORY t shirt. Really look forward to going every year. Don't forget to sign the petition!!!

caw

Reaction Score
Like the idea of trying to make a statement with a boycott. However I doubt it will have any effect. This will possibly be the last BET as we know it. I am sure many fans will feel the same way. I plan on attending at least one game. A better statement might be made by flooding the Garden with fans clad in Husky gear. My attire will definitely include my HI5TORY t shirt. Really look forward to going every year. Don't forget to sign the petition!!!

Fill up half the garden and just boo everyone with random UConn chants.

Reaction Score
I don't want to see one UCONN shirt at the BE tournament. Let them stew over the lost revenue that the hoard brought to MSG. They can all kiss my ass. Do I sound bitter?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i like not buying tickets, but i like the idea of just getting a huge amount of uconn fans and just make our presence known... hold signs up letting everyone know that we carried the big east

Reaction Score
I say set up a sting operation for all the UConn APR culprits offering a free car at the Garden. Then chain their asses to the seats for all of the games. Hell, even let Calhoun babysit them.

Reaction Score
Our team should a have a charity game or event during the finals. I'm siding with those who preach no uconn fan should attend the BET. I wonder how much will power I have. I made a commitment not to even watch it on TV

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't think UConn should spend one penny on the tourny

hopefully Marq plays Cinci in the championship in a half empty arena

(the ideal matchup would be DePaul vs USF, but I was trying to be more realistic)

in any event, they deserve complete and utter failure

Reaction Score
This is the first year in forever I'll actually be in NYC during the BET and won't be going as we have a wedding to attend down there. At first this seemed like a problem. Now? Not so much. F 'em

Reaction Score
I think Coach Ollie should take the boys to NYC for the week and park them right in the front row of the student section. Let them watch the tourney and get angry and hungry for next year.

The some can hold up a sign the that say's Thanks Big East for F$#%ing us over.

The Big East is dead to me.

tumblr_mdxoy5s4PX1rdjxrco1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member