BCU vs. UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BCU vs. UConn

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Has the referee crew been announced for this game? Is it a neutral bunch? The new rules have had an shaky implementation at best. If the game is officiated by an ACC or PAC crew (historically does not like contact) crew, fans may as well get ready for a free throw shooting contest.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't stand BCU. We gain nothing by playing them. We already played BU, that's enough.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Has the referee crew been announced for this game? Is it a neutral bunch? The new rules have had an shaky implementation at best. If the game is officiated by an ACC or PAC crew (historically does not like contact) crew, fans may as well get ready for a free throw shooting contest.

Please
Not
Pat

Driscoll

Reaction Score
I can't stand BCU. We gain nothing by playing them. We already played BU, that's enough.
I don't know. With teams like Pitt (scum) Gtown (PE-toowey) and Quse gone- I am running out of teams to dislike. I think it could be good to bring back a BCU- they don't like us- we don't like them- kinda fun.

Reaction Score

Finally someone says something smart.

Reading this thread, the expectations have been set so high for this BC game that if we don't beat them by at least 20 points people will complain. No win situation.

I keep hearing we are a blue blood. Well I'd much rather focus on scheduling you know, a top program, like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan State, Syracuse, seeing we are going to need all the non conference help we can get. True blue blood programs play each other. We don't play any of them after Ville leaves next year. And no, Florida or Stanford don't make up for it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Reading this thread, the expectations have been set so high for this BC game that if we don't beat them by at least 20 points people will complain. No win situation.

I keep hearing we are a blue blood. Well I'd much rather focus on scheduling you know, a top program, like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan State, Syracuse, seeing we are going to need all the non conference help we can get. True blue blood programs play each other. We don't play any of them after Ville leaves next year. And no, Florida or Stanford don't make up for it.
Forget Syracuse. They have peaked and will rapidly drop when Boeheim leaves. UConn is trying to arrange a series with Kansas and has had one in the past. It has played Arizona, and UNC in the past. Sc*w Duke who won't play home and home with top teams out of conference. Would love a home and home with Michigan State and Ville. I could care less about BC, it provides little benefit for UConn other than pleasing the blue collar fans. Now if the big donors want in on the schedule I'll reconsider.

Reaction Score

They were profiled in SI and the consensus was that they have a lot of experience and are dangerous.

Reaction Score
will never understand people who complain about staying a blue blood ,and scheduling a year from now. Investing so much time on the board warning about uconns future obscurity. How about the quality of hoops we play, and/or our young talented coach?

Reaction Score
will never understand people who complain about staying a blue blood ,and scheduling a year from now. Investing so much time on the board warning about uconns future obscurity. How about the quality of hoops we play, and/or our young talented coach?

Because we are in a hell hole of a league and this stuff matters now. Our soccer team was unseeded in the tournament even though they had an 11 match unbeaten streak late in the season for one reason. Their league now sucks. Once Louisville leaves, who will prepare the UConn men for NCAA tournament play? Playing against Memphis and their unorganized ball? Non conference scheduling matters now more than ever.

Some of us have the ability to post on a wide variety of topics even if you don't.

Reaction Score
I choose not to bring up a future forlorned of hope, mainy because niether of us even know what the conference situation will be a year or two from now. you're complaining about a schedule that's nonexistent. I go on a hoops forum to talk hoops, not uconn men's soccer tourney seeding.
Because we are in a hell hole of a league and this stuff matters now. Our soccer team was unseeded in the tournament even though they had an 11 match unbeaten streak late in the season for one reason. Their league now sucks. Once Louisville leaves, who will prepare the UConn men for NCAA tournament play? Playing against Memphis and their unorganized ball? Non conference scheduling matters now more than ever.

Some of us have the ability to post on a wide variety of topics even if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom