BCS BID | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BCS BID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You mean the same Louisville team that UConn beat on the road this year? Once again this coming season, any game is winnable. The toughest games are all at home. Take care of business at The Rent and anything is possible.

Yes, that team. The idea that UConn has to be better than Louisville or Rutgers or else is loopy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I didn't quote you because your posts already are unreadable pollution, its worse when they keep getting quoted.

They already took care of GDL. Foley to oline coach is great. EVERYTHING ELSE IS COACH BETTER AND PLAY BETTER. Which is exactly my point its not a bunch of dumb about ties, it's the people and players already here being better than last year.

they already took care of gdl??? what???? they moved him to OL full time. u know the position that was the issue this past year???? u have read the old cuse p and gdl stuff. come on now. if he wasn't fired it was the wrong move. are u a gdl suporter now or something??? crapola

it seems the new rage the past 2 weeks with the combine is the BY to claim kids wern't buying into P and thats why we wern't good this year. u guys do realize all of this was masterfully rehearsed by our couple players to answer and that type of story line fits well with them being under radar becuase of the team and now stock rising blah blah. right? u realize that? i love how everyones new excuse now is this. forget the clock management or the play calling. its a couple of kids that dont play on the bench not buying in thats the issue.

i took some here as smarter but i guess not....

this year whitmer and the wr's will be better, but will the coaching staff pull the same crap? if so we may win a bit more but not much. we will lose atleast 1 game becuase of a bad 2 minute drill and 2 more games in the 4th when we try to lean on the d to much. we wont show up for 1 or 2 games where all week we practice run d and then we face a throwing qb(no one told our scouts or staff clearly....ssshhhh) who has a career day on us. i can see it all now. know why? becuase we just watched it happen 2 years in a row.

btw u can do things like quote a post and delete the fluff just to make a user aware u quoted him or even type the @ symbol plus the user name here to alert some 1 of a convo. but hey, u already knew both of those things...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
they already took care of gdl??? what???? they moved him to OL full time. u know the position that was the issue this past year???? u have read the old cuse p and gdl stuff. come on now. if he wasn't fired it was the wrong move. are u a gdl suporter now or something??? crapola

it seems the new rage the past 2 weeks with the combine is the BY to claim kids wern't buying into P and thats why we wern't good this year. u guys do realize all of this was masterfully rehearsed by our couple players to answer and that type of story line fits well with them being under radar becuase of the team and now stock rising blah blah. right? u realize that? i love how everyones new excuse now is this. forget the clock management or the play calling. its a couple of kids that dont play on the bench not buying in thats the issue.

i took some here as smarter but i guess not....

this year whitmer and the wr's will be better, but will the coaching staff pull the same crap? if so we may win a bit more but not much. we will lose atleast 1 game becuase of a bad 2 minute drill and 2 more games in the 4th when we try to lean on the d to much. we wont show up for 1 or 2 games where all week we practice run d and then we face a throwing qb(no one told our scouts or staff clearly....ssshhhh) who has a career day on us. i can see it all now. know why? becuase we just watched it happen 2 years in a row.

btw u can do things like quote a post and delete the fluff just to make a user aware u quoted him or even type the @ symbol plus the user name here to alert some 1 of a convo. but hey, u already knew both of those things...

Oh I'm supposed to delete a hundred rows of ranting with my phone for your sake. Pass.

You keep taking the opinion of one guy and saying the BY thinks this or that. I think 'buying in' is nonsense. Feel better?

Since I was the most vocal and earliest on the offensive line problems I'm not sure that I need a history lesson from you. They removed him as OC that's a big step. I'd like him removed from the state all together but what we have is what we have. So all they can do is practice and then play the games. I can't kill them for decisions that haven't been made yet.

Reaction Score
Since I was the most vocal and earliest on the offensive line problems I'm not sure that I need a history lesson from you. They removed him as OC that's a big step. I'd like him removed from the state all together but what we have is what we have. So all they can do is practice and then play the games. I can't kill them for decisions that haven't been made yet.

I forget ... was it you or Charleton Heston who played Moses?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@whaler11 see that wasn't hard to get your attention was it? i have nothing to say tho so hopefuly u argue that i do...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I forget ... was it you or Charleton Heston who played Moses?

Well when someone tells my I don't realize the offensive line had issues after I spent a month getting beat up on here for pointing out it sucked in the spring game I'm going to remind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom