BCInteruption | The Boneyard

BCInteruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As I wrote in another thread, they're completely unbiased, right? Let's play along though. I'll concede BC and Miami. Who else, I wonder?

Reaction Score
As I wrote in another thread, they're completely unbiased, right? Let's play along though. I'll concede BC and Miami. Who else, I wonder?

Similarly, UConn was not the only school to sue BC. Hell, I remember all the bad blood between BC and Syracuse with cash being thrown on the field. I doubt this.

Section205

I'm just filled with useless information.
Reaction Score
Not that BCU is THE voice of the ACC but what's the source level of this development?? Just sayin'...

Reaction Score
They are close to being Mr. Irrelevant in the Northeast - anything is possible but not likely!

Reaction Score
It's funny that they're expending their political capital in such a fashion.

Reaction Score
It was one guy in the comments section of the write up, way at the bottom. He wrote "rumor hasnit BC has the votes to block UConn. bC, VT, and Miami, and the newbies."
So, 1) Pitt and Cuse don't have a vote until they're a member, and if they did they would definitely vote UConn. 2) VT has no animosity towards UConn as far as anyone knows. It would be BC, and maybe Miami.

Reaction Score
It was one guy in the comments section of the write up, way at the bottom. He wrote "rumor hasnit BC has the votes to block UConn. bC, VT, and Miami, and the newbies."
So, 1) Pitt and Cuse don't have a vote until they're a member, and if they did they would definitely vote UConn. 2) VT has no animosity towards UConn as far as anyone knows. It would be BC, and maybe Miami.

Thanks. I doubt Syracuse and Pitt would vote against UConn. Similarly, VT would probably be for it.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Rumor has it? Um, rumor has had "it" for a long time now. BC alone won't stop the ACC from adding UConn.

Apart from Miami, I can't think of another program in the ACC that wouldn't vote us in.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
UConn's president is a Duke grad and CT's governor is a BCU guy.

Time for them to work the phones if this is remotely true...

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, BC will not vote "no." GDF is on thin enough ice and looking like a vengeful jerk ain't in the cards.

Reaction Score
Of course Nordgren was the guy on the podium announcing the lawsuit, claiming the breach of fiduciary responsibility etc, and Pitt's approval was unanimous. Allegedly the ACC loosened the voting standards with an eye towards preventing the drama they had previously.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Believe it or not, BC will not vote "no." GDF is on thin enough ice and looking like a vengeful jerk ain't in the cards.

Isn't it the university presidents voting, not the ADs? How stupid would a president have to be to block a future conference member because of it's AD's hissy fit?

Reaction Score
BCInterruption is a single guy that lives in his mom's basement

Reaction Score
For all we know "rumor has it" could mean overhearing two frat guys talking sports between beer funnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom