BCGenius giggled as he filed this one | Page 3 | The Boneyard

BCGenius giggled as he filed this one

Reaction Score
There is no reason they couldn’t have added affiliates in Ffld Cty with TIC as the flagship.

Like someone shared: They made a change for change sake. Give them the benefit of the doubt if you like. I’m personally going to wait until something they touch doesn’t turn into straight garbage.

Except that I was told that Entercom refused to do so.

Reaction Score
Well lots of people aren’t on unlimited data nor is everyone tech savvy enough to find the app and connect to the streams - so I guess we throw them out.

UConn is really good at creating new customers so it makes sense to make it difficult for current fans to listen to a game on the friggin radio.

And people accept and blame the customers - shocking the athletic department is so completely and totally broken.

There is no doubt that better over the air and internet coverage is ideal. But don't you think they tried for that (and dollars), and ultimately had to take the best package they could come up with?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is no doubt that better over the air and internet coverage is ideal. But don't you think they tried for that (and dollars), and ultimately had to take the best package they could come up with?

Maybe they ended up with the best deal/combination. But I’m fairly sure they wanted to get away from WTIC because they hurt Herbst’s feelings.

Except that I was told that Entercom refused to do so.

Could be true but your source is pretty biased.

If the broadcast was better I’d pat them on the back. Maybe they will fix it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Broadcast itself needs a big boost. No disagreement there.

Reaction Score
Maybe they ended up with the best deal/combination. But I’m fairly sure they wanted to get away from WTIC because they hurt Herbst’s feelings.

Could be true but your source is pretty biased.

Remember, IMG had to sign off - the school doesn't make the decision alone.

Reaction Score
There's a lot ways to get blue tooth and hands free. These will do it

Hyundai Bluetooth® Wiring Harness

https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-CK3100-LCD-Bluetooth-Car/dp/B000621SN0

But I think, I'd just swap out the radio. It's typically not hard and it's an upgrade.

One exception, is my daughter's 2006 Mercedes C class. The optical audio raises the difficulty a bit. Even there, there should be an connector for an aux cord, but it is conspicuously missing from her car. I'm trying to figure out how pull a 6 disc cd player in the glove box and replace with a blue tooth controller. Having quite figured that out yet. I figured I toss it out to the collective wisdom of the BY, just in case someone has done it.

Pay “the guy”. USB sticks are much better than 6-disc changers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom