Bazz with some superb trolling | The Boneyard

Bazz with some superb trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heat lockerroom is having a negative influence on Bazz, DWade done got to him already

B2xh0u7IMAEkF1w.jpg:large

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Heat lockerroom is having a negative influence on Bazz, DWade done got to him already

B2xh0u7IMAEkF1w.jpg:large

You have got to be with me. His goshdarn legs are oiled. Oiled!

Jim Calhoun is rolling over in his grave and he isn't even dead yet.

I'm going to go to bed believing this was a rookie hazing type of deal.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
c'mon guys, looked like some sort of fashion show to me

Reaction Score
Guys, lets stop pretending that the fashion choices have anything to do with his Husky lineage. This is definitely the Wade influence, but on top of it, Shabazz has always dressed a little odd.

I remember seeing some photo probably on instagram of he and Daniels posing for a photo with some UConn student girls, and Bazz is in a pale hoodie that looked like it was made out of hemp and some odd tight shorts. He looked like a white stoner from CT dressed him.

There was also the odd dread of hair in the back that he grew out at the beginning of I think the 2013 season.

Reaction Score
Please tell me this is photoshopped, this is something I can't unsee.
word... please... that's not a good look for Bazz... Not even a little bit...Metro-sexual doesn't work for him... I like that hood Roxbury vibe way better...

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Guys, lets stop pretending that the fashion choices have anything to do with his Husky lineage. This is definitely the Wade influence, but on top of it, Shabazz has always dressed a little odd.

I remember seeing some photo probably on instagram of he and Daniels posing for a photo with some UConn student girls, and Bazz is in a pale hoodie that looked like it was made out of hemp and some odd tight shorts. He looked like a white stoner from CT dressed him.

There was also the odd dread of hair in the back that he grew out at the beginning of I think the 2013 season.

As someone who spent time with Shabazz while I was at UConn, can absolutely say this couldn't be further from the truth.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
If I were Bazz I would tread lightly around the OG Haslem...Lance Born Ready Stephenson sees U-Don in his nightmares still

Reaction Score
As someone who spent time with Shabazz while I was at UConn, can absolutely say this couldn't be further from the truth.

Well, I don't think "couldn't be farther from the truth" is really accurate when you're talking about a few general comments... But I found the photo and if you dont think this constitutes "odd" fashion sense... you have odd fashion sense

Attachments

• IMG_2526.JPG
    IMG_2526.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 196
Reaction Score
You have got to be with me. His goshdarn legs are oiled. Oiled!

Jim Calhoun is rolling over in his grave and he isn't even dead yet.

I'm going to go to bed believing this was a rookie hazing type of deal.

Rookie hazing was my immediate thought as well. If you are rook in Miami and D-Wade says you have to be in my show, you have to do it....right? Yes, rookie hazing....let's all promise to never admit this photo exists.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I would love to see the "t-shirt tucked into stone-washed jeans with cross-trainers" look that some of you fashion mavens are rocking. The kid's 23 years old with money in Miami. Have some fun.

I've got a pretty good sense of style. There's tons of better looks for Miami than this. Oiled legs man. Oiled legs.

But yes, I imagine many guys on here are 'Clancying' all day every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom