Bazz with some superb trolling | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bazz with some superb trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gotta love Bazz. He's always so diplomatic.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Well, I don't think "couldn't be farther from the truth" is really accurate when you're talking about a few general comments... But I found the photo and if you dont think this constitutes "odd" fashion sense... you have odd fashion sense

I didn't know sweatpants turned into shorts... and sweatshirt were "odd" fashion sense. Please teach how I become more like you....

Reaction Score
I didn't know sweatpants turned into shorts... and sweatshirt were "odd" fashion sense. Please teach how I become more like you....

Do you think the fact that its a sweatshirt is what I find odd? because I'll give you a juicy hint... it's not. I probably own a solid dozen hooded sweatshirts, but they don't make me look like a college drug mule coming back from Amsterdam like that thing does.

and yes, cut off sweat shorts are weird to wear in public

In that pic, Deandre is showing off standard basketball player campus attire. I would say 90% of the times I saw a player walking on campus, they were dressed like that. Less so with the women's players, but still probably over 50% of the time

Reaction Score
thread has gone off the rails a bit(I take the blame) but cutoff shorts are pretty standard these days, guess it all depends on where you're from/where you live.

Reaction Score
thread has gone off the rails a bit(I take the blame) but cutoff shorts are pretty standard these days, guess it all depends on where you're from/where you live.
Not even cutoffs.... just short shorts

Reaction Score
images.jpg
those too, now I see HS players rocking them in games, Chris Douglass Roberts as well
I see Douglas-Roberts is going for the Living Colour look, he's a glamour boy.

Reaction Score
I would love to see the "t-shirt tucked into stone-washed jeans with cross-trainers" look that some of you fashion mavens are rocking. The kid's 23 years old with money in Miami. Have some fun.
gCaxjN5.jpg

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
His goshdarn legs are oiled. Oiled!.

Oiled & Shaved!

Now I use to shave my legs (lower legs) because it was a bitch to take off the tape around your ankles after the game, but homeboy has his thighs shaved too..... Lol smh

But to be to be totally transparent, Bazz could borrow Rodman's wedding dress and he'd still be my favorite Husky (slightly ahead of Kemba & Ricky Moore for me)

Oh and that other pic with the hoody, there's nothing wrong with that, you guys are just nitpicking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom