OT: - 'Bazz Traded to Nuggets! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: 'Bazz Traded to Nuggets!

Reaction Score
I was so looking forward to this, I live in Aurora.
Alpha and Madman,

How long have you two lived in CO? I’ve been contemplating a move there and would love some feedback from you guys. I’ve visited 4 times and love it there.

Thanks

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Traffic here is awful and getting out to the mountains and back on weekends is a nightmare. Everything else is awesome

Traffic is nothing compared to most of the East Coast with the exception of I-70 on Friday and Sunday afternoons.

If you are able to live / work local (I’m just outside of Boulder) it can be even more awesome.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Every time I go to Denver for work I wonder why I don't move there.
I've lived in Denver. Great city. But the next great war will be fought over water, and Colorado don't got it longterm...

Reaction Score
Traffic is nothing compared to most of the East Coast with the exception of I-70 on Friday and Sunday afternoons.

If you are able to live / work local (I’m just outside of Boulder) it can be even more awesome.
It’s never been that bad on any of my visits, including just a few months ago. Other than lower Fairfield County we’ve gotten a little spoiled here in CT with lack of traffic, because so many people have moved out of state. Where are you near Boulder? I love playing golf in Lafayette, that would be my dream area to live.

Reaction Score
I was so looking forward to this, I live in Aurora.
Me too.... But with Murray playing as well as his is playing, there was really no chance for Bazz here.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It’s never been that bad on any of my visits, including just a few months ago. Other than lower Fairfield County we’ve gotten a little spoiled here in CT with lack of traffic, because so many people have moved out of state. Where are you near Boulder? I love playing golf in Lafayette, that would be my dream area to live.
Indian Peaks is one of my fave Courses in the greater Denver area

Reaction Score
Alpha and Madman,

How long have you two lived in CO? I’ve been contemplating a move there and would love some feedback from you guys. I’ve visited 4 times and love it there.

Thanks
Been here 27 years after 9 in NYC.... Was a great move for sure! But much has changed here over those years.... Some for the better and some not so much.... Like everywhere else I suspect...

Reaction Score
That is just one of many great courses around the front range... The best IMO is Riverdale Dunes in Adams County

Reaction Score
Alpha and Madman,

Thanks
I made the move 23 years ago. My employer gave me such a great incentive package, I had to try it. The good, plenty of work in almost every field. Plenty to do and see. The mountains not far away, Red Rocks, pro and college sports, theater...zoos museums, theater. Housing IN Denver is an issue-not cheap. No ocean(I lived in Connecticut)….Pizza is just not as good, not like Ct with 5 local places nearby. Seafood? So so. Lot's of real good schools(don't know how old you are or if you have kids)….plenty of parks

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

I’m right next to Lafayette in Louisville. I’m very close to Coal Creek Golf Club which is a pretty nice track and reasonably priced.

I grew up in CT (through high school) and have lived in New York and SoCal (and abroad). After living in Colorado, I could never see myself being on the East Coast again unless it was in NYC as a retirement option.

Reaction Score
I’m right next to Lafayette in Louisville. I’m very close to Coal Creek Golf Club which is a pretty nice track and reasonably priced.

I grew up in CT (through high school) and have lived in New York and SoCal (and abroad). After living in Colorado, I could never see myself being on the East Coast again unless it was in NYC as a retirement option.
I like Coal Creek as well and usually play there several times during a summer. I play Meadow Hills just south and east of the Tech Ctr regularly.

One would need millions of $ to retire well in NYC! I go back there infrequently.

Reaction Score
I like Coal Creek as well and usually play there several times during a summer. I play Meadow Hills just south and east of the Tech Ctr regularly.

One would need millions of $ to retire well in NYC! I go back there infrequently.
Have you played Indian Peaks? If so, which of these two courses do you prefer?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom