Baylor vs. Mississippi State Game Thread | The Boneyard

Baylor vs. Mississippi State Game Thread

Reaction Score
They're not going to stop Baylor inside. The need to stop the inside passes.

Reaction Score
For UConn the best outcome would be Miss St winning tonight, and then South Carolina beating Stanford assuming they beat FSU.

Reaction Score
For UConn the best outcome would be Miss St winning tonight, and then South Carolina beating Stanford assuming they beat FSU.
I want Stanford in the final, and Lou does too.

Reaction Score

Agree - I'm w/you! I think IF we get to the final game & Stanford is the opponent it may be such a huge distraction with the two Samuelson sisters playing.

Reaction Score
I believe if we win out, it will be through Baylor and Stanford. Baylor handle Miss st easily I think.....we will see.

Reaction Score
I like how Miss State used that 60 pt loss and actually learned from it and got better. A lot of coaches give lip service when they lose to us and never really learn from it. But MSU absolutely is better than last year.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Stanford is our streak buster. I couldn't care less what the Samuelsons want. Let them play each other in their driveway in May.

But wouldn't ESPN love that storyline. Not just the sisters but the last team to beat us - perfect narrative for them.

Reaction Score
I like how Miss State used that 60 pt loss and actually learned from it and got better. A lot of coaches give lip service when they lose to us and never really learn from it. But MSU absolutely is better than last year.
With a little help from Geno. Didn't Geno help him with his offense after the season? I thought I had heard that during this weekend.

Reaction Score
They have most of their starters back this year so they should be better regardless. But I agree - they are.

Reaction Score
But wouldn't ESPN love that storyline. Not just the sisters but the last team to beat us - perfect narrative for them.

Exactly the reason why I don't want it to happen..lol Not because of Lou - but OMG ESPN will beat that drum over and over and over...

Reaction Score
I would love that storyline too! Not so sure Lou wants it, though. She said she wouldn't know what to do if they played, also said she would have reservations because Karlie knows how to guard her better than anyone.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Brown has the wrong person on her, though Vic is known for his D

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
A kinder, gentler Mulkey in Robin's Egg Blue :rolleyes:

I wish the game would stay close so we see the kindler/gentler Mulkey freak out as usual. However I suspect it won't stay close.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Question, since I've been out of coaching for a few years: after receiving a pass in the foul lane, a player has three seconds to shoot or get out? Brown spent almost five in there with the ball, though she was making pivots.

Being a ballerina should not effect the clock in the paint. But, don't get me going on what the Zebras focus on and what matters.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. The bank is open.
Good strategy there. Shorten the game. Keep the touches down for Baylor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom