Baylor vs Iowa St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor vs Iowa St

Reaction Score
What happened? Did Baylor have 4 fouls to give at the end there? Play by play shows a bunch of fouls on Richards but no FTs?
Baylor had 2 fouls to give with 24 seconds left. Richards gave the 2 fouls to stop the clock. Then committed a dumb foul with 1 second left to send ISU to the foul line

Reaction Score
What happened? Did Baylor have 4 fouls to give at the end there? Play by play shows a bunch of fouls on Richards but no FTs?
Yep Baylor had 2 to give I think & then the last one was on a shot attempt so it was 2 free throws regardless

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Baylor had 2 fouls to give on the last possession which they committed, but with 1.3 seconds left, they committed their 5th foul, putting IO St on the line to win the game.

Reaction Score
Got to say. Mulkey was class on the hand shake line.
Absolutely. I was very impressed how quickly she managed to regain her composure.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Damn ESPN play by play! Not updating correctly. Can’t believe Baylor lost.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hope UConn gets the message about being Vigilant and not get cocky in the AAC tournament

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Hope UConn gets the message about being Vigilant and not get cocky in the AAC tournament
If the Huskies run into Baylor again in the Big Dance, I certainly hope and expect they will spend a lot of time looking at this game film to understand exactly how IO St pulled off the upset.

Reaction Score
So ISU was on the 10 line of Creme before the upset. Should move them up a bit
Creme said this game doesn't count and will not affect Baylor seed :p .

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If the Huskies run into Baylor again in the Big Dance, I certainly hope and expect they will spend a lot of time looking at this game film to understand exactly how IO St pulled off the upset.

10-24 from 3 helps. Baylor hurt us from 3pt but was only 2 for 7. Cox did not have a good offensive game

Reaction Score
The Big 12 will be hearing about the officiating. I guess the last foul was legit, but I don’t like that being called in that situation. The far more egregious call was the botched shot clock violation with about 5 minutes left that gave Iowa State an undeserved bucket. They went to the monitor to look at it and still blatantly got the call wrong.

Should’ve made shots and put them away early. Leaving it up to the zebras is a bad idea.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The Big 12 will be hearing about the officiating. I guess the last foul was legit, but I don’t like that being called in that situation. The far more egregious call was the botched shot clock violation with about 5 minutes left that gave Iowa State an undeserved bucket. They went to the monitor to look at it and still blatantly got the call wrong.

Should’ve made shots and put them away early. Leaving it up to the zebras is a bad idea.
No situation in a game should determine a foul call. If it is a foul at the beginning of a game it's a foul at the end of a game. I agree with you on the shot clock violation.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom