Baylor Postgame Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Baylor Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I got Covid shot two yesterday afternoon and last night and today have the full menu of side effects. I was recording the game hoping by 7 I'd feel better - not to be. I was dozing until 8:30. I decided that there was no way I'd avoiding hearing the score so I went ahead and checked. I figured if we lost I could put off watching the game and if we won see it tomorrow without the stress.

After reading the posts I surely missed a great game. Looking at the box score I see we had nine total assists, with none by Paige or CW. Very strange.

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
Just heard Debbie Antonelli saying there was no controversy. Carrington was fouled. You are such a hypocrite. How about all the fouls not called against Baylor. You're the one always talking about loving offense. Baylor played more like it was a football game. I hate when people talk out of both sides of their mouths. If that had been UConn who she thought had been fouled, she wouldn't have said a thing. HYPOCRITE!
Looking forward to Baylor/SC homer Carolyn Peck crying foul on half time ESPN studio show.

Reaction Score
Glad to see everyone made it through and is still breathing! That was an instant classic. When was the last time UCONN pulled out a squeaker like that?
Survive and advance! I admire the grit of these kids. And hats off to Baylor. Talk about a tough group of kids. Wish we had met in the FF.
A quick recovery to Didi!
South Carolina last month? Tulane a few years ago?

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

I like and respect Kim, but this is too good to hide.

Reaction Score
They were horrible. Maybe the worst ever. How about the foul on CW on the layup after the pass from AE? All of America saw the foul except the ref who was 6 feet away.
So glad of this win. I worry when a game is close that the refs will decide the game. The Redding was horrible. Inconsistent both ways. I recall alibi saying the 3 fouls shots for a Arrington was the correct call because CW didn’t give her Rimm to land. Correct. But why no call when Richard did the same thing to Paige in first half. How call a charge on Griffin when Richards was inside the restricted area. Refs allowed a mugging which favors Baylor but the Huskies persevered. So proud, but as I’m watching the Indiana/AZ game all I am hearing is the no call on CArrington last shot. On to the final 4!

Reaction Score
I got a years worth of Kim antics in 2 hrs, always a show in and of itself

BTW that was definitely a foul no if's and or buts. If that happens earlier in the game they call that. But who's to say the shot would have been made ??

Reaction Score
I gotta admit. I'm proud of Olivia. She literally held her own. We all know Edwards was gonna hold hers.

As much as we can blame the refs. The game was pretty much no calls on both sides. I've seen Baylor get away with some. UConn got away with some.

The game changed when Didi got injured
The game changed when the refs swallowed their whistles most of the game.

Reaction Score
I felt we really missed Nika in this game, I’m hoping to see her return.

we are also a significantly better team with Edwards in. She’s a complete game changer.

It doesn’t matter who starts, in big games both okay a lot of minutes for a reason..I’m hoping Nika is ready for the Final Four.

Reaction Score
So glad of this win. I worry when a game is close that the refs will decide the game. The Redding was horrible. Inconsistent both ways. I recall alibi saying the 3 fouls shots for a Arrington was the correct call because CW didn’t give her Rimm to land. Correct. But why no call when Richard did the same thing to Paige in first half. How call a charge on Griffin when Richards was inside the restricted area. Refs allowed a mugging which favors Baylor but the Huskies persevered. So proud, but as I’m watching the Indiana/AZ game all I am hearing is the no call on CArrington last shot. On to the final 4!
Terrible typing. Meant Reffing and lobo’s comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom