Baylor at ND tonite ESPN2 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Baylor at ND tonite ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

Ok...got it now. Nan thought that ND would struggle. Fairview agreed. I had them at 10-12.

You said "I actually did look at the roster and still had ND in the top 10. I think Diggins is that good, and McBride & Achonwa are really good too. Throw in some highly touted frosh and I think ND will be a solid team. Perhaps #7 is a bit high."

So, you have them 8-10.

Right now they are playing like that. maybe a little better. But then again, beating OSU 57-51, UCLA by 12 and losing at home by 12 to a Baylor team trying to find it's 2012-13 identity doesn't really impress me. It took a career night by a freshman to keep it under 20 points.

Will Diggins start to play like the AA she is supposed to be? If this is the senior Diggins we will see, they could end up right around 10.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Woah UConn just got Hartley back and shes not anywhere 100% and UConns top scorer KML was out. So all this talk about MD having 2 guards out is just as important that UConn had their 2 best outside shooters ineffective. Healthly UConn wins big.

As far as choosing who is better. From the games I take a healthly UCOnn over Baylor for a couple of reasons. ND without much height rebounded alot better then I thought and got alot of baskets underneath. That was a huge surprise for me. UConns Twin Towers will cause havoc for every opponet. Opponets will have to deal with Breanna out front and she does have instincts to help out. Stef down low this season will create a problem for Griner. Griner had 4 fouls last nite and ND had little height. UConn has height and depth. Another point Baylor is not a good outside shooting team and maybe the most important aspect is Geno and Muffit coached together as assts under Debbie Ryan at Virginia. Makes you realize why Va was so-o good when they were there. Geno will learn from Muffit and NDs loss.

If you think UCONN is a clear favorite, God bless you. You are a devoted UCONN fan and I respect that.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If you think UCONN is a clear favorite, God bless you. You are a devoted UCONN fan and I respect that.

They are a clear favorite to Tony. He truely believes everything he posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom