Baylor (3) @ Stanford (11) - 12/15/18 | The Boneyard

Baylor (3) @ Stanford (11) - 12/15/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Baylor’s size will be a problem, but Stanford is at home. I pick Baylor by 5-8 points.

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Baylor by 11. Baylor needs to stop the 3pt shots.

Reaction Score
*Stanford is in the midst of a 14-game winning streak in Maples Pavilion, the 10th longest active stretch in the country.
*Stanford is 8-1 in its last nine home games against top-5 teams.

WestCoastPup

Eclipse
Reaction Score
vs Baylor, it's going to be a tough out for Tara et al... too much size... I say Baylor by 20+.
Next up, Tennessee - Stanford has a knack for losing close games that they should win ... it's a toss up cause UT has the horses to really bring it.
I'll be rooting for Stanford is both cases!

Reaction Score
Ah, finally after a week of nothing, a good game and it's on a network I don't get :(

For real, this is a big time show down and its put on the PAC 12 network :(

Is there any other way to get some type of stream, really wanted to watch this one.

Reaction Score
Baylor is favored by 5½ as of 8 am, but I'm going with the underdog. I've heard that some pretty good, well regarded and favored teams have actually lost in years past on that Maples court. :rolleyes: :(

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
For real, this is a big time show down and its put on the PAC 12 network :(

Is there any other way to get some type of stream, really wanted to watch this one.
Didn't @Shades in the original thread post include a link for an alternate streaming source?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
These curious closed door streaming arrangements of the PAC-12 are designed to insure their continued whining franchise about being ignored?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ah, finally after a week of nothing, a good game and it's on a network I don't get :(
You can try Fubo or Sling or one of the other over-the-top services for a free 7-day trial.

Reaction Score
then cancel after the Stanford game . . .

Even better, cancel 7 days after the Stanford game.

If you’ve already used your free trial a year ago, how soon can you try to get a free trial again?

Reaction Score
Appears at the Fubo website that you CAN get 7 free days of programming. Sign up to pay $40/mo., then cancel after the Stanford game . . .

As I mentioned in another thread, I had plans to parlay the FuboTV 7 day trial period "hopefully" capture both games, Baylor vs Stanford (Today) and next Saturday's UConn vs Cal also on PAC-12 Network.

Unfortunately my plan to watch both games does not reach next Saturday's game. Just signed up with Fubo TV but the 7 days trial only reaches same time next Saturday [time of creating account], (if you signed up for today's game just before 3pm [game time]...the 7 days will end at 3pm next Saturday, before the UConn game! :mad: I'm going to pull a Triaddukefan and "forget" about cancelling within the 7 days so that I can watch both games...and cancel within the first month of FubtoTV...If only the scheduling between both games was off by 2 hours! :(

Reaction Score
They’ll probably give you a day or two grace period to cancel if you call into customer service. They want to keep people happy. That’s how you build a base.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Man. Once again I'm glad to have Spectrum here in NYC. Both the Stanford game and UConn are available for me. I guess I'll have to wait before I cut the cord.

Plebe

Reaction Score
These curious closed door streaming arrangements of the PAC-12 are designed to insure their continued whining franchise about being ignored?
More like, designed to ensure that the Pac-12's reputation for bad business decisions remains intact.

Reaction Score
Actually, the Pac-12 is one of the more generous networks. They’ve been offering totally free streams of the out of conference Pac-12 home games. Except this game is a little too good to give away.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Actually, the Pac-12 is one of the more generous networks. They’ve been offering totally free streams of the out of conference Pac-12 home games. Except this game is a little too good to give away.
Mmmm, but I think those are only for the games that the network decides not to carry. Those free-stream games are produced (and, I assume, paid for) by the institutions. The quality varies pretty widely from school to school. Ironically, the LA schools run some of the lowest-quality free streams in the conference.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Does BTN or SEC Network provide free streams (to non-subscribers) of games that are broadcast on their network? I get BTN with my cable package, but not SEC. I don't know the answer, but I'm kinda thinking the answer is no. I'm sure Longhorn Network doesn't give stuff away for free.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at ESPN for not picking the game up. They can broadcast any game they want to and are ahead of Pac 12 Network in the pecking order. So is Fox Sports.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Does BTN or SEC Network provide free streams (to non-subscribers) of games that are broadcast on their network? I get BTN with my cable package, but not SEC. I don't know the answer, but I'm kinda thinking the answer is no. I'm sure Longhorn Network doesn't give stuff away for free.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at ESPN for not picking the game up. They can broadcast any game they want to and are ahead of Pac 12 Network in the pecking order. So is Fox Sports.
There's blame to go around. ESPN is less likely to pick up a women's game on a Saturday, when most of the men's teams are in action. The Pac-12 has done the poorest job among the conference networks of getting into households.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Are these binary choices, or can we ,who don't get to watch , be mad at everybody? BTW, I get SEC and BTN but no PAC 12. :mad::(Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom