Battle of Atlantis | The Boneyard

Battle of Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Three weeks from today, I will be heading for the Battle. I hope that I can meet up with lots of Boneyarders. I'm staying at the Comfort Inn Paradise Island and will walk over to the Atlantis for the 3 games that the Huskies will be playing in. So let's get ready for the holidays and enjoy the Battle. GO HUSKIES! Mrs. Dribbles

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@Dribbles I'm hoping a BY coalition of some sort forms and I'm happy to be in the middle of it. Look for the guy in the white OFP hat. Come up and say hi. That goes for anyone.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
@Dribbles I'm hoping a BY coalition of some sort forms and I'm happy to be in the middle of it. Look for the guy in the white OFP hat. Come up and say hi. That goes for anyone.

Still canvassing for friends, huh OkaFor?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I take it you're not going?

No dice. Would be fun, but I'm doing a month+ long trip to Brazil next year, and I need to save some cash.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Where in Brazil are you planning to go?

A bunch of places hopefully. Sao Paolo (wedding there), Florianopolis (friends there), Joao Pessoa (friends there), maybe Rio. It's around the time of the Olympics unfortunately, so I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near Rio. If I can go after, great, as I have a friend there too.

Going to a beautiful Island off the coast somewhere, whose name escapes me right now. Very undeveloped and great waves. Several surf breaks I want to visit. That's about it I think.

Reaction Score
A bunch of places hopefully. Sao Paolo (wedding there), Florianopolis (friends there), Joao Pessoa (friends there), maybe Rio. It's around the time of the Olympics unfortunately, so I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near Rio. If I can go after, great, as I have a friend there too.

Going to a beautiful Island off the coast somewhere, whose name escapes me right now. Very undeveloped and great waves. Several surf breaks I want to visit. That's about it I think.

Sounds great. Florianopolis is awesome. I really like it there and the women are incredible. No doubt you'll have a blast.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'm also staying at the Comfort Suites, but I bought the full 12 game package because I'm a basketball nut and would rather spend 3 days in paradise inside a cramped ballroom rather than on the beach. Well that and my 2 favorite teams, UConn and Gonzaga are playing.

I'll be the guy walking around all week with a UConn shirt and Gonzaga hat or vice versa to represent both my teams.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm also staying at the Comfort Suites, but I bought the full 12 game package because I'm a basketball nut and would rather spend 3 days in paradise inside a cramped ballroom rather than on the beach. Well that and my 2 favorite teams, UConn and Gonzaga are playing.

I'll be the guy walking around all week with a UConn shirt and Gonzaga hat or vice versa to represent both my teams.
So who do you root for and what do you wear if they play each other?

Reaction Score

I'm curious, what did you do in 1999? Or the game they played in Maui? And I think they played each other again in Boston one year.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
@ConnZag3 as your legal council I advise you that you have the right not to take the stand in your own defense.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
The 1999 championship game is what really made me a basketball fan overall so thankfully I didn't have any true allegiances in that game. Those Boston and Seattle games in the mid-00's were tough though. UConn is my #1 so if they play each other in the final, which I hope happens, I'll be more pleased if UConn wins but I wouldn't be opposed to about 6 overtimes either...

Reaction Score
Hate to interject... but is there anyone watching the Michigan game at home that might be doing a private twitch stream (cough @tcf15 cough) or a similar live stream for those that don't have AXSTV? Already called around to the bars by me and they don't have AXS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom