Battle 4 Atlantis questions | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis questions

Reaction Score
I just had a few questions:

Out of Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Loyola Chicago, Michigan State, Syracuse, and VCU who would be our toughest opponent? And who would you like to see us play against the most?

(If we beat Auburn we would most likely play Michigan State and if we beat them it’s either Syracuse or Baylor in the finals)

What are our chances of us winning the tournament? And how much would that improve our ranking in the big east? And in the nation?

Which player will be our X-factor? And who can we rely on in clutch moments?

I hope to see some discussions :)

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Every single one of those teams will be "tough" for us, it's just that some will be tougher than others. Especially compared to our recent foes.

I would love to see us face Cuse and win.

If we win this event, or even make the finals, we will shoot up the national rankings. Would be HUGE.

Reaction Score
Every single one of those teams will be "tough" for us, it's just that some will be tougher than others. Especially compared to our recent foes.

I would love to see us face Cuse and win.

If we win this event, or even make the finals, we will shoot up the national rankings. Would be HUGE.

I'd rather see us win and Cuse go 0-3.

Reaction Score
Baylor is the highest regarded and they just stomped Stanford, but Auburn, Michigan St, Loyola, and Syracuse are all in the same ballpark. ASU and VCU would be slightly easier, but we likely wouldn't play either unless we lost our first 2 games.

Our pod is a lot tougher than the other side of the bracket.

Baylor plays pretty similar on D to us. High ball pressure, force a lot of turnovers. Get out and run. Would be a fun game and fun to play Akinjo.

Reaction Score
Baylor will be in the finals, and I suspect easily. If we beat Auburn I believe we will be as well. Should be a great test for this team and some huge opportunities for to make a statement UConn is back.

Reaction Score
VCU loses another buy game, this time to Chattanooga. Cuse trails Colgate by 3 at the half. Arizona State already has 2 losses, one being a buy game.

Safe to say our half of the Atlantis bracket is much tougher, and the winner will most likely face Baylor in the finals.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Cuse trails Colgate by 3 at the half.
At the moment it's a 9 point Colgate leas lead with a little more than 2 minutes left.

I'm beginning to wonder if we beat the best team from upstate NY today?

Reaction Score
Baylor would be the toughest. Yes, they lost some of their best players from last year, but they are still a deep and talented team. Gritty defense, strong guards, good ball movement.

If we beat Auburn and MSU, no shame if we lose to Baylor.

If we sweep them all, we are a top 10 or top 5 team.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Auburn will be ready and MSU will be a tough team to play
The two brackets don't appear to be very even
Almost set-up for Baylor to get to the finals
Win and move on............................

Reaction Score
2021-b4a-bracket-8x11-final.jpg

Reaction Score
At the moment it's a 9 point Colgate leas lead with a little more than 2 minutes left.

I'm beginning to wonder if we beat the best team from upstate NY today?
That will be in three weeks. Hopefully!

Reaction Score
Most importantly is planning your Turkey Day meal around what time our Huskies will be playing!! Hmmmm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom